British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 416

Quote: Mick Green @ April 17 2009, 12:44 AM BST

Arrogant shitty-faced, self-centred, self-loving, cocky, silky-smooth, as-tough-as-a-wanky-yanky-cream-puff, rib-removing for ease of use, perma-tanned bastards...moob-laden chest...f**king forum...Schmuckarama...seal having boiling water poured over it...blue fooking tights...

Particularly sunny disposition today Mick.

Quote: Aaron @ April 17 2009, 12:46 AM BST

Do you mean 'chavs'?

Essentially, yes.

Quote: Huge Bear @ April 17 2009, 12:51 AM BST

Particularly sunny disposition today Mick.

Yes. We just came fourth in the pub quiz (just out of the prizes) as I was fooking stupid enough to suggest the picture of Jim Carrey in the picture round was Lemony Snickett rather than Count Olaf. That is going to piss me off for the entire bastard weekend now, the stretchy faced Canadian shit.

It's always good to blame the Canadians.

Quote: Aaron @ April 16 2009, 5:32 PM BST

Curb Your Enthusiasm has without a doubt the worst DVD releases I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing, let alone actually purchasing.

They're not that bad. Nice box and all the episodes. What's so bad about that? Light on extras, but all HBO DVDs are.

And another thing, DVD back-covers that boldly proclaim 'Special Features' and then weakly list: Interactive Menus, Scene Selection, Subtitles. There's nothing special about those.

Things that piss me off:

The Disabled
Blacks
Gays..............dirty bastards.

Things that piss me off... cheating boyfriends. Not mine, may I add.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 12:19 PM BST

Cheating girfriends. Not mine, may I add! Though maybe she's just very good at keeping secrets.

I'm sure she wouldn't cheat on you. You have a head the shape of a lightbulb!

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ April 17 2009, 12:17 PM BST

Things that piss me off:

The Disabled
Blacks
Gays..............dirty bastards.

People with three first names

Quote: EllieJP @ April 17 2009, 12:19 PM BST

Why do you mention it then?

And yes it's not nice... (Not that it's ever happened to me I keep the ladies in my life in line).

Quote: Paul W @ April 17 2009, 2:06 PM BST

Why do you mention it then?

And yes it's not nice... (Not that it's ever happened to me I keep the ladies in my life in line).

My friend's boyfriend cheated on her. I'm going to pick up her stuff from his place tomorrow morning.

Quote: chipolata @ April 17 2009, 10:07 AM BST

They're not that bad. Nice box and all the episodes. What's so bad about that? Light on extras, but all HBO DVDs are.

No 'play all', and two 'play' screens before you can actually play the bloody thing - the latter of which gives away the whole plot of the show.

Quote: Craig H @ April 17 2009, 12:53 PM BST

That's a surname.

And Angry

Quote: Craig H @ April 17 2009, 12:53 PM BST

Its not actually my real name so there.

Is it a name you'd like to have?

I have 4 names! Only one first name though.