British Comedy Guide

The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 31

Cool.

I just finally got my hands on series 3 and it's hilarious! This show just keeps getting funnier and funnier by the series.

hehe -- surely you've got to get this version, if any:

Product artwork - buy at Amazon
See Amazon product listing

:D

Dan

Ha! Brilliant. :D

HMV and Play are actually selling it.

[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/26/55/-/9069751/The-IT-Crowd-1-3-Box-Set/Product.html]
[h=918880]

Quote: swerytd @ March 21 2009, 12:24 PM GMT

Product artwork - buy at Amazon
See Amazon product listing

Quality.

4.0 on its way.

I thought they would have relaunched it as '2010' or 'Viesta' or something.

Or maybe bought out some other sitcom and run them in parallel for a couple of versions before merging the characters into one sitcom with every part accounted for twice...

Dan

Quote: Aaron @ March 30 2009, 5:47 PM BST

4.0 on its way.

I should think so too!

4.0 on its way.

Good to hear. I think a lot of people thought the ending to version 3.0 was a bit weak and will to be glad to hear that it's not the end. :)

4.0 on its way.

From Digital Spy

The IT Crowd: More on the way!

Fans of The IT Crowd can rejoice - kind of. Chris O'Dowd - aka Roy - has almost confirmed a fourth series and a Christmas special. Woo!

"I think we'll do a Christmas special in the summer and then shoot a new series at the end of the year, start of next year, if we're all free," he told us.

Adding fuel to the fire, O'Dowd also let slip that Graham Linehan has already started writing the next series.

Meanwhile, talking about the failed attempt to make a US version of the show, O'Dowd added: "I did see the poster for it and my part was being played by a really good looking all-American kind-of guy who was holding a monitor under his arm and looking really athletic. I thought 'I'm not sure if they've got it'."

Watched the one where Roy walks about topless and becomes a tramp again the other day; that is a fantasticlly funny episode!

It was the weakest of the series.

Quote: Aaron @ April 16 2009, 8:32 PM BST

It was the weakest of the series.

Surely the last episode was the weakest of the series?

That wasn't great. But it wasn't the worst, no.