British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 755

Quote: Aaron @ March 29 2009, 5:57 PM BST

Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets. I have a feeling I'll sit with my kids one day and they'll snort at the quality of the SFX...

They are a bit tin pot.

Quote: Gavin @ March 29 2009, 5:02 PM BST

Yeh I turned off after 5 mins. I was like watching your dad going up trying to do it, no offence to the guy or ought. Plus it was 15secs before he started doing Jamican accent.

Plus who ever fitted his suit should be shot.

I've been in the same room at Lenny Henry and heard him rehearse. He's an abomination and a grumpy bastard.

Do you like him more or less than Dara O'Brien?

Quote: zooo @ March 29 2009, 7:41 PM BST

Do you like him more or less than Dara O'Brien?

Ohh, less.

Although Dara treated me like scum, he was hungry at the time so you can kind of understand.

Lenny was just being a knob for the sake of it.

Quote: Seefacts @ March 29 2009, 7:42 PM BST

Ohh, less.

Although Dara treated me like scum, he was hungry at the time so you can kind of understand.

Lenny was just being a knob for the sake of it.

And he's Irish so they are innately violent and unpleasent.

Yeah, but Lenny's from Birmingham...

Dara Aint though.
Lenny looks a bit of a diva.

The Secret Millionaire Teary

Jeremy Kyle. No clue at allll why, but I'm blaming it on feeling ick and being scared to re-open my work file in case it's gone kaput again.

Damages. Still great, and still watched by nobody.

Quote: zooo @ March 29 2009, 6:00 PM BST

That is when you smack them upside the head.

You can! I'm going to be the nice parent. ;)

Quote: Gavin @ March 29 2009, 8:38 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 30 2009, 10:02 AM BST

Jeremy Kyle. No clue at allll why, but I'm blaming it on feeling ick and being scared to re-open my work file in case it's gone kaput again.

Set yourself up with Live Mesh. Automatically saves your files to the InterWeb so you'll be safe.

Watched the Moonlighting pilot yesterday and felt really disappointed. I used to love it, but it was pretty tedious. Hopefully it'll get better as they go to standard 45 minute episodes, rather than the bloated 90 minute opener.

The pilot did drag a bit. The shorter episodes were far better.

Quote: Gavin @ March 29 2009, 8:38 PM BST

*unpleasant.

Quote: chipolata @ March 30 2009, 3:42 PM BST

Watched the Moonlighting pilot yesterday and felt really disappointed. I used to love it, but it was pretty tedious. Hopefully it'll get better as they go to standard 45 minute episodes, rather than the bloated 90 minute opener.

I love Moonlighting. :$