British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 753

:D

Please let it be Vanessa Feltz, please let it be Vanessa Feltz.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 22 2009, 4:13 PM GMT

:D

Please let it be Vanessa Feltz, please let it be Vanessa Feltz.

It will be she has no other work.

Quote: Gavin @ March 22 2009, 4:14 PM GMT

It will be she has no other work.

Actually, she presents an (excellent, IMO) daytime show on BBC London radio Monday - Saturday.

Anyway. Total Wipeout is tedious old shite. Two new series of Hole In The Wall would be most gratefully received, however.

Rimmer just flashed up on Dave in a 'dirty' transmission saying "Can you hear me". Oooh exciting. :D

:D Aweeeesome!

Tonight's episode of 'Breaking Bad' was a little bit boring. Hopefully next week's show will be brimming with bloodshed and meth-induced madness.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 22 2009, 11:42 PM GMT

:D Aweeeesome!

You can see it on Dave ja vu in an hour (or just under). :D It's the first thing during the QI ad break.

'Stenders.

How long can they string this story out for!!! Angry Get it over with already!!

Panorama.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 22 2009, 11:39 PM GMT

Rimmer just flashed up on Dave in a 'dirty' transmission saying "Can you hear me". Oooh exciting. :D

I've just seen a Kryten one with him saying "Attention all humanoids." :D

Cleopatra: Portrait Of A Killer.

The Shield. Brilliant stuff. Except now Five USA are putting it back to 11PM next week.

Quote: Aaron @ March 23 2009, 9:19 PM GMT

I liked the actresses playing her and her sister. :$

Quote: chipolata @ March 24 2009, 9:55 AM GMT

The Shield. Brilliant stuff. Except now Five USA are putting it back to 11PM next week.

F**king nora! So, not only has it been relegated to digital, they've now put it back even further? So much for their massive rebranding: putting an extra letter in the channel name and dicking about with the good new shows - I gather Friday's 30 Rock eps are being put back by an hour as well.

Anybody see The Mentalist last night? I missed it and was wondering whether it's worth catching up with?

Quote: Aaron @ March 23 2009, 9:19 PM GMT

Didn't see it - any good?