British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,858

I can't believe the clocks go back on Saturday. :(

Quote: chipolata @ March 27 2009, 2:55 PM GMT

I can't believe the clocks go back on Saturday. :(

One hour less to reach 6000 posts this weekend? :)

Quote: Finck @ March 27 2009, 3:07 PM GMT

One hour less to reach 6000 posts this weekend? :)

I'm not online much longer. That momentus moment will have to wait for next week. :(

(It's more the light nights that bother me. I like it when it's dark by 3).

I can't believe it either. Surely the clocks are going forward?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ March 27 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

F**k me, it gets worse by the minute. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Bastard clocks. What do they think they're playing at!

Quote: Graham Bandage @ March 27 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

See, I felt what he meant.

And you just go and rub it in his face and distress him. After he's failed to reach 6000 'cause he was distracted by hot women rejecting him. You're bad.

I'm sorry. I just have to speak the truth.

Quote: Finck @ March 27 2009, 3:15 PM GMT

See, I felt what he meant.

And you just go and rub it in his face and distress him. After he's failed to reach 6000 'cause he was distracted by hot women rejecting him. You're bad.

They don't reject him, he merely assumes they will to save time and doesn't other asking!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 27 2009, 3:22 PM GMT

They don't reject him, he merely assumes they will to save time and doesn't other asking!

I never bothered asking Hot Jap Girl out because she was fifteen and doing work experience! I may have neglected to mention this in my previous posts rhapsodising about her.

Quote: chipolata @ March 27 2009, 3:24 PM GMT

I never bothered asking Hot Jap Girl out because she was fifteen and doing work experience! I may have neglected to mention this in my previous posts rhapsodising about her.

Quite possibly, yes.

Quote: chipolata @ March 27 2009, 3:24 PM GMT

That's how you thank me being nice to you. Ruining my hot lesbo fantasies with Jap Girl by telling me she's a toddler. Fan-bloody-tastic.

Twat.

(I think I might be speaking on behalf of many of us here. :))

Quote: Finck @ March 27 2009, 3:29 PM GMT

That's how you thank me being nice to you. Ruining my hot lesbo fantasies with Jap Girl by telling me she's a toddler. Fan-bloody-tastic.

Trust me, not many toddlers look like Hot Jap Girl. But that's enough Humbert Humbert for the moment.

Quote: chipolata @ March 27 2009, 3:31 PM GMT

Trust me, not many toddlers look like Hot Jap Girl. But that's enough Humbert Humbert for the moment.

Quite. :)

SPRING FORWARD AND FALL BACK :)

Remember it. Best time to change clocks is just before you go to bed.