British Comedy Guide

Salvia (with bad spelling)

Yesterday I took a plant in a bong, a legal plant. I then contemplated 8 of myself doing 8 different things. One of them traveled back in time to my birth. It was fun and scary to watch. Another met with some sort of trans dimesional being on a hill in wales, we spoke of many things.

This salvia, it is more expensive then dope but it is better. Maybe some of you have partaken in this natural plant, please share your storys with me

i am now a different person and I suspect I will be for my entire future

here are the different levels of strength and experience

The SALVIA Experiential Rating Scale
Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short-term memory difficulties may be noted.

Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open-eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level, phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level, visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality.

Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open, contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands--foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings (entities, spirits) or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer: you are in "dream time." With eyes closed, you experience fantasies (dream like happenings with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed-eye imagery, of level 3.

Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience

Um. Ok then.

um ok then. What is even the point of saying that. What a nothing of a post.
I never press that post button unless I have something meaningful to add.

Um ok then, you should be ashamed

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 9:35 AM GMT

I never press that post button unless I have something meaningful to add.

Like telling people about your way out drug experiences, yeah. My reply was full of meaning. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 17 2009, 9:37 AM GMT

Like telling people about your way out drug experiences, yeah. My reply was full of meaning. :)

ermm telling people about a new grasp of reality that I have experienced is meaningful. Listen sun shine halluciantions can sometimes allow you to grasp the very true nature of reality. Some of our best writers have understood this too. Some of our greatest works of art have been brought to life by 'way out drug experiences'

I lean corrected.

thank you matthew, now what are your drug credentials, have you tried this stuff yet?

http://www.internettards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cat_bong.jpg

This guy smoked his cat.

oh shit, that some crazy shit, I hope it had it fleaed first

Huh?

Quote: Aaron @ March 17 2009, 10:16 AM GMT

Huh?

arron look mate im not being funny, yeah you just posted me a link with the board rules on, I think your above post is in breach of rule 6

Posting simply to increase a user's post count is not permitted

Now how can we define someone whos doing that or not?

Please Aaron don't get all nazi on me and ban me for saying that, that wouldnt be right, I like this forum, its nice

Quote: Henry Thurston @ March 17 2009, 10:27 AM GMT

arron look mate im not being funny, yeah you just posted me a link with the board rules on, I think your above post is in breach of rule 6

Definition is at the site editor's discretion.

Oh, wait, that's me. :)

Quote: Aaron @ March 17 2009, 10:34 AM GMT

Definition is at the site editor's discretion.

Oh, wait, that's me. :)

well aaron, lets wield this power you have with a degree of responsbility

im no troll and if im doing soemthing wrong maybe just send me a pm and we can work it out

x

arron look mate im not being funny,

A mispelling of someone's name, followed by a statement of indisputable fact.

118!!!

Quote: Rob H @ March 17 2009, 10:43 AM GMT

followed by a statement of indisputable fact.

:D