British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,843

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 9 2009, 12:36 PM GMT

Benn's *very* clever, and was intentionally using poor spelling and grammar, promise!

Benn is incredibly clever, his spelling and grasp of punctuation isn't particularly good though.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 9 2009, 12:51 PM GMT

Nope! I hadn't posted anything, and then thought "Hang on a minute...I'm sure Elliot signed in yesterday...", and surely enough, 'Logged in as PhQnix". Took far more resolution than it should've not to go spying through his PMs and the like.

Hmm. There's one here from Scatterbrained Floozy and another one... and some more... and some more...

Jesus. If I never see another number 7 on this f**king site I'll be happy. :)

Quote: zooo @ March 9 2009, 4:18 PM GMT

Jesus. If I never see another number 7 on this f**king site I'll be happy. :)

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud!

Oh look. The music industry proves again how out-of-touch with the public it really is. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7933565.stm

Cue Ellie...

Quote: Aaron @ March 9 2009, 6:19 PM GMT

Oh look. The music industry proves again how out-of-touch with the public it really is. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7933565.stm

Cue Ellie...

This really pisses me off.

The amount of good stuff I've got into on the strength of checking them out on YouTube is unreal.

It's the more obscure bands that will suffer too. Fair enough bigger bands might throw their toys out of the pram, but smaller outfits will be very grateful that their material can reach a wider audience.

It's a bit like the few bands who refused to have their music on 'Guitar Hero'. Despite every band on there having an upturn in sales.

The PRS are right wankers! They're the ones who have stopped me (and countless others) being able to listen to music at work.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 9 2009, 10:15 PM GMT

The PRS are right wankers! They're the ones who have stopped me (and countless others) being able to listen to music at work.

Me To.

The performing rights society cause more harm to artists than good.

I went to The Natural History Museum yesterday (for the first time) and thought it was great. The dinosaurs n bits were my favourite. I love all that kinda shizzle.

:)

Quote: Leevil @ March 10 2009, 9:30 PM GMT

I went to The Natural History Museum yesterday (for the first time) and thought it was great. The dinosaurs n bits were my favourite. I love all that kinda shizzle.

I remember going as a kid a lot growing up in Laaaaaaaaandaaaaaaan. Pleased

Quote: Leevil @ March 10 2009, 9:30 PM GMT

You wanna invent a time machine Lee.

Quote: Gavin @ March 10 2009, 9:36 PM GMT

You wanna invent a time machine Lee.

I have... it just doesn't work...

Quote: Leevil @ March 10 2009, 9:36 PM GMT

I have... it just doesn't work...

Ahhh well atleast you tried. You prob forgot the flux capacitor.

I always forget the flux capacitor.