British Comedy Guide

What are you reading right now? Page 59

Quote: Aaron @ January 30 2009, 3:51 PM GMT

Ahhh, I did wonder! (I don't approve of the butchery of one's name.)

And both names at that!

:O

You mean you're not really called Mr Hard Evidence!? :O

No, he's Mr Hard Cock.

I used to work with a Dave Cock. Mind you, that was back in the days when I named my penis.

Quote: Aaron @ January 30 2009, 4:28 PM GMT

No, he's Mr Hard Cock.

Cool

Stasi Land, fascinating like 1984 in the real world. Half way through it.

Quote: Aaron @ January 30 2009, 3:51 PM GMT

Ahhh, I did wonder! (I don't approve of the butchery of one's name.)

I do not either.

Mall by Eric Bogosian. Great book. Also, on the subject of great thriller writers called Pearson, as well as our own Marc, Ridley Pearson's a top crime writer too.

A book on gardening, an alternative history WWII novel and the documentation for TightVNC.

I am reading the final book in Terry Goodkind's 'Sword of Truth' series...on my SHINY NEW SONY EBOOK READER!!!

Quote: Afinkawan @ February 20 2009, 10:34 AM GMT

I am reading the final book in Terry Goodkind's 'Sword of Truth' series...on my SHINY NEW SONY EBOOK READER!!!

Do you think they might be bad for your eyes?

I doubt it. Have you seen them working? It's dead impressive.

Quote: Afinkawan @ February 20 2009, 10:47 AM GMT

I doubt it. Have you seen them working? It's dead impressive.

No, I haven't. I thought it might be like using a computer - in that it's not good for your eyesight, unlike books?

It's a completely different type of screen to a computer, called e-ink or some silly thing like that. It's actually very similar to reading on paper. Mine's silver but that pic is a pretty good representation of how it looks. I don't know how the screen works but apparently, once the words are on it, it doesn't draw any power at all!

Quote: Afinkawan @ February 20 2009, 11:01 AM GMT

It's a completely different type of screen to a computer, called e-ink or some silly thing like that. It's actually very similar to reading on paper. Mine's silver but that pic is a pretty good representation of how it looks. I don't know how the screen works but apparently, once the words are on it, it doesn't draw any power at all!

Sounds good!