British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 46

For my 10,000th post I thought I would share with you a drawing I did to depict probably the best year of my life so far. I went travelling around the world, and this drawing I did shows my time in Australia.

It was the most special time to me and that is why I'm sharing it with you. Try and guess what it means...

Congrats Ells. Nice drawing. :D

Quote: EllieJP @ February 20 2009, 9:10 AM GMT

Try and guess what it means...

You're mental....?! ;) :P

You're not that great at drawing? :P

Congratulations Ellie! Looks like you had fun!

Not as good as the infamous sat at desk drawing but it's still good, you big 10,000 geek.

Shall I tell you? It depicts me sailing, scuba diving, surfing, tree surfing, hang gliding, climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge over the Opera House, and camping on a sandy island where there were dingos. :)

Quote: Leevil @ February 20 2009, 12:22 PM GMT

Not as good as the infamous sat at desk drawing but it's still good, you big 10,000 geek.

This one...

Quote: EllieJP @ February 20 2009, 12:26 PM GMT

Shall I tell you? It depicts me sailing, scuba diving, surfing, tree surfing, hang gliding, climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge over the Opera House, and camping on a sandy island where there were dingos. :)

This one...

I got most of those, I thought we were looking for something else though. :D

Hahahaha that's brilliant. I've never seen that one before. Laughing out loud

That was when I was working for an important person in Sydney as his receptionist. I didn't do very much but every so often I'd get a horrible call from someone shouting.

Did a dingo eat your baby?

Nope, but I was so scared when we went to sleep and all I could hear were Dingos sniffing around outside. :(

They were attracted to the pungent aroma of your- No, no, bad Aaron.

Beef?

We did have a BBQ.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 20 2009, 1:11 PM GMT

Beef?

We did have a BBQ.

Funny, you always struck me as a roasted girl.

That's a weird joke Errr

Laughing out loud Well done, Ellie!

6000 posts on a well-loved comedy website! And hopefully I'll achieve that dream one day on Chortle! Cool

Pah.