British Comedy Guide

Milestone posts Page 45

If you like.

I KNEW it! Zooo, he's a naughty boy.

I tut in a disapproving manner.

Ellie, you do realise that you're now thinking of me. In the shower. Naked. Don't you?

:)

My boyfriend hates it when I tut. I don't even realise I'm doing it.

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2009, 5:20 PM GMT

Ellie, you do realise that you're now thinking of me. In the shower. Naked. Don't you?

Yes. :)

I used to pee in my sink when I was in college cos the toilet was down the end of the corridor. Any student who says he did not do such an act is either a great big fibber or dead. Trufax.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 19 2009, 5:21 PM GMT

Yes. :)

Are you vomiting yet?

Quote: roscoff @ February 19 2009, 5:21 PM GMT

I used to pee in my sink when I was in college cos the toilet was down the end of the corridor. Any student who says he did not do such an act is either a great big fibber or dead. Trufax.

Laughing out loud

We all did in our house actually. Us girls placed furniture either side so we could squat over it. Became quite a skill.

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2009, 5:22 PM GMT

Are you vomiting yet?

Nope... oh wait a minute... Sick

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2009, 5:20 PM GMT

And it's EllieJP to you please.

I think not. You're in my castle at the moment.

Okay Sir Aaronski!

Better.

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2009, 5:26 PM GMT

I think not. You're in my castle at the moment.

Kick him in the turrets.

She'd have to get through the portcullis first.

That is completely true. Although I only did it once. I pissed in a bottle, then poured it down the sink because I believed that would be more accurate.

I remember when I was 10, the toilet was being repaired and I didn't take the opportunity when asked before hand. And half-way through, I needed to pee. Not realising you need to leave a gap in the bottle, I proceeding to spray piss like nobody has every sprayed piss before and of course I couldn't stop.

:$