Then answer me this question....
How awesome was Babylon 5?

Quote: Curt @ February 18 2009, 10:19 PM GMT

Not very. lol

Quote: Gavin @ February 18 2009, 10:27 PM GMT

Not very. lol

Really?! Damn. It's one of my favorite sci-fi TV shows ever. Besides some of the over acting, Season 5 (so painful!) and all of those cheap new movies coming out, the show awesome.

Quote: Curt @ February 18 2009, 10:32 PM GMT

Really?! Damn. It's one of my favorite sci-fi TV shows ever. Besides some of the over acting, Season 5 (so painful!) and all of those cheap new movies coming out, the show awesome.

Never got into it. Wathced em never really got into it though lol!

The writer J. Michael Straczynski wrote every season before the first episode was shot. It was created with a beginning and an end unlike most sci-fi TV shows....or TV shows in general I guess.
It's a smart man's sci fi. I think you'd appreciate it if you watched it starting from the beginning.

Quote: Curt @ February 18 2009, 10:43 PM GMT

The writer J. Michael Straczynski wrote every season before the first episode was shot. It was created with a beginning and an end unlike most sci-fi TV shows....or TV shows in general I guess.
It's a smart man's sci fi. I think you'd appreciate it if you watched it starting from the beginning.

My show has ending :)

Yeh I might give it another bash :)

Quote: Gavin @ February 18 2009, 11:00 PM GMT

My show has ending :)

Kick ass, I'd watch it.

Quote: Curt @ February 18 2009, 10:03 PM GMT

What a waist of time that was.

waste*

Quote: zooo @ February 18 2009, 9:56 PM GMT

I watched The bloody Brits just for Take That and their performance wasn't even very good. Hmph.

They looked like they were pulling a Nazi salute there too.

Do you reckon they stayed up there for the entire show?!

Haha! I hope not.

I liked the way they looked, like geeky nazis.

But because of the flying spaceship thingy, they couldn't sing live and it was just silly. And I'm not so keen on that song either, why couldn't they sing their current one? Silly old bumbag Brits organisers.

Quote: Curt @ February 18 2009, 10:19 PM GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwl8hZwSljw

:D

Frasier. :D

Just watched the end of The Weakest Link. Hilarious. Neither contestant got a SINGLE question right in the final round. :D

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2009, 5:58 PM GMT

Just watched the end of The Weakest Link. Hilarious. Neither contestant got a SINGLE question right in the final round. :D

Do you know what I hate about the Weakest Link? That crap sneery grilling Robinson gives out to the contestants that goes nowhere and doesn't show up the contestant one bit, but instead makes Robinson look like a twat.

Like this:

AR: And what do you do Dave?
Dave: I work in a bank.
AR: And why do you do that?
Dave: I like numbers.
AR: And why do you like numbers?
Dave: I enjoy maths, Anne.
AR: Oh, really? Well, I wouldn't want you in charge of MY money. What do you do at the bank?
Dave: Business accounts.
AR: And what are they?
Dave: They're the accounts of major businesses.
AR: And why do you do that . . .?

Ahhhhh, just f**k off.

Ha! I really can't stand the show. So tedious. Actively avoid watching it - just that very end part today, very good.