Robyn my lovely your cute but your so wrong it causes me physical injury,

Quote: Gavin @ February 6 2009, 9:47 PM GMT

Both wrong.

TOS owns all.

>_<

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 6 2009, 9:55 PM GMT

>_<

It's worse then that he's dead Jim.

You are telling me with a straight face that Data. That awful joke of a character is better then Sulu? or McCoy? Get outta here you f**king bum no chance.

Quote: PhQnix @ February 6 2009, 5:08 PM GMT

Skins.

According to the front cover of NME this week, this show, which is apparently the greatest show on TV, has changed music for the better. What a load of hairy old bollocks.

Quote: Gavin @ February 6 2009, 10:03 PM GMT

It's worse then that he's dead Jim.

You are telling me with a straight face that Data. That awful joke of a character is better then Sulu? or McCoy? Get outta here you f**king bum no chance.

Hahahaha No, I thought I'd out-foxed you. But nooooo. :D

Quote: Gavin @ February 6 2009, 9:38 PM GMT

Voyager

Go..

Blows chunks. And has that terrible theme tune. Though Enterprise has an even shitting worse theme tune. Deep Space Nine was just dull, I preferred Babylon 5 for space station sci-fi.

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2009, 5:05 PM GMT

You have a sly fancy for Ainsley Harriot?

Apparently he's, y'know, a bit... *ahem*

Quote: Aaron @ February 6 2009, 10:10 PM GMT

Apparently he's, y'know, a bit... *ahem*

Bald??

Pushing Daisies. :D

Have I missed an episode?

How would we know! Laughing out loud

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 6 2009, 10:07 PM GMT

According to the front cover of NME this week, this show, which is apparently the greatest show on TV, has changed music for the better. What a load of hairy old bollocks.

The music in Skins is better than the stuff lauded by NME. :P

You know I weren't sure if I would like Skins because of the cast changes but I think it's really good.

Quote: PhQnix @ February 6 2009, 10:13 PM GMT

The music in Skins is better than the stuff lauded by NME. :P

Didn't they have Foals, and all that twitchy stuff NME likes, promoting the show? I'm guessing the songs on the show have not influenced any musician anywhere, as though they all sit about watching Skins going 'wow, my ears have been opened! Let's make music better guys!'

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 6 2009, 10:09 PM GMT

Blows chunks. And has that terrible theme tune. Though Enterprise has an even shitting worse theme tune. Deep Space Nine was just dull, I preferred Babylon 5 for space station sci-fi.

Your so wrong.

Voyager was awful, agreed.

DS9 Was a piece of gold. Babylon 5? really did you get touched as a child?

Quote: Richard Wells @ February 6 2009, 10:15 PM GMT

You know I weren't sure if I would like Skins because of the cast changes but I think it's really good.

Can't really bring myself to watch too much of it, far too many characters you want to just give a slap. Apparently if you can get over that hump it's quite good though. Or was in the first two series.

Quote: Gavin @ February 6 2009, 10:17 PM GMT

really did you get touched as a child?

Your Dad told you? He promised it was between us!!