British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 709

Just watching Grand Designs and really looking forward to "Enhanced Boobs and me." Channel 4 lads.

I'm sure they'll be mighty attractive... :/

They are NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTY!

Chipolata's probably stained his gentleman's underwear already.

Quote: zooo @ February 4 2009, 10:06 PM GMT

Chipolata's probably stained his gentleman's* underwear already.

women's*

The football.

I think I just came.

Laughing out loud Our coverage when to an ad break (WTF!!) as the goal was scored, we only saw the glorious replay. ;) F**king ITV. Angry

Quote: Graham Bandage @ February 4 2009, 10:49 PM GMT

The football.

I think I just came.

Ah, did they just do the bit where they exchange shirts?

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 4 2009, 10:52 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Our coverage when to an ad break (WTF!!) as the goal was scored, we only saw the glorious replay. ;) F**king ITV. Angry

Totally inept ITV coverage.

We actually saw the goal live in Granadaland. I suspect somebody started screaming in Manchester and got the ads bumped. It looked like a massive and unintentional cock-up to me.

Yes, probably an accident - someone pressing the wrong button or summat. A bit odd to go to an ad break while the game is still being played. Worse luck for ITV that the goal happened during the break here in LondonTVland. To think I sat through that pile of dross and missed the goal happening!

45 minutes until Lost.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 4 2009, 10:05 PM GMT

They are NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTY!

They were disturbing beyond the realms of the English language.

Terry Pratchett: Living with Alzheimer's

What a legend. "Why do I have six screens? Because I haven't got room for eight."

I saw just a tiny bit, and happened to see those screens. They were aaaaaawesome.