British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 707

Oz And James Drink To Britain.

I thought Whitechapel was excellent. Will ITV maintain the trend of casting 'The League of Gentlemen' stalwarts as unexpected bad guys? Following Mark Gatiss' turn in BBC Four's Christmas spine-chiller 'Crooked House', will Steve Pemberton turn out to be the nut-job???

Quote: Aaron @ February 3 2009, 8:01 PM GMT

Oz And James Drink To Britain.

Haven't enough people drank to Britain? Do they really need a show dedicated to it?

It's a show about the history of British beers. I like the history and the travel. Plus it's bloody hilarious.

Horizon: Cannabis: The Evil Weed.

Woohoo! The 'late teen' mice were ok!

Quote: Aaron @ February 3 2009, 9:27 PM GMT

It's a show about the history of British beers. I like the history and the travel. Plus it's bloody hilarious.

I know I was just kidding.
I love those shows too. There's one called the Thirsty Traveler and he goes from country to country trying different alcoholic drinks while giving the history. Usually by the end of the show you can tell he's trying to hide the fact that he's good and drunk.

Quote: Griff @ February 3 2009, 9:41 PM GMT

Ha! I've just been watching that. Pissing myself at the swimming mice.

:D I've heard nothing so far that would make me stop smoking. And as I didn't start until my late teens, and don't smoke the 'skunk', hopefully I shouldn't be at risk from psychosis. Medical marijuana! Hahaha That guy's got it sussed! Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 3 2009, 9:46 PM GMT

I've heard nothing so far that would make me stop smoking.

Would would make you stop?

Cancer.

Actual facts, rather than assumptions.

Higher prices.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 3 2009, 9:50 PM GMT

Cancer.

Actual facts, rather than assumptions.

Higher prices.

Or the discovery of the super bee?

Quote: Gavin @ February 3 2009, 9:52 PM GMT

Or the discovery of the super bee?

Laughing out loud Umm, I dunno. What's it gonna do for me. ;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 3 2009, 9:53 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Umm, I dunno. What's it gonna do for me. ;)

The super Bee makes hash you don't need to smoke you just put it on your toast, it's like honey cept you get high.

Plus they are larger then regular bees and can fly vertically and bank side to side without and foward momentum.

Laughing out loud That sounds great! If I could get rid of the smoking element to it, I would.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 3 2009, 9:59 PM GMT

Laughing out loud That sounds great! If I could get rid of the smoking element to it, I would.

Great I'l go to the rainforest and discover the super bee pronto. Sothat's casual drug usage sorted.

Next: Religous wars.

Laughing out loud