British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 516

Nor I.

I have a feeling someone (here) may have said it's called The Fear, but not sure. YouTube it and link me. :)

Ozzy Osbourne - Desire

Its getting better by Mama Cass. Such a brilliant under-rated singer.

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me

Quote: Moonstone @ January 28 2009, 8:58 PM GMT

What's the new Lilly Allen song called? Everyone's ranting about it but I haven't heard it.

The fear.

Tis quite good.

Quote: Aaron @ January 28 2009, 9:56 PM GMT

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me

:D

I don't think I have one Def Leppard song on my 3550 iTunes.
Did they do that Panama song? If so then I have cover of the song.

Quote: Curt @ January 28 2009, 10:06 PM GMT

Panama song?

?

Panama is a song by Van Halen.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 28 2009, 10:09 PM GMT

?

Oh sorry, I just checked it's by Van Halen. Paaaaaanamaaaaa! oh oh oh oh oh!
EDITED:

Quote: hotzappa11 @ January 28 2009, 10:14 PM GMT

Panama is a song by Van Halen.

Yes! You are correct. :)

Ah. Not a fan of Van Halen.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 28 2009, 9:58 PM GMT

The fear.

Tis quite good.

Aaaaankin' you!

The only reason I've heard of Van Halen is because Marty McFly has a Van Halen tape in Back To The Future.

Aww. :)

Gonna listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd for the rest of the night. Piano player Billy Powell died today. I think that leaves only one original member amongst the living. Plane crashes and car crashes and drugs and drinking and old age have really taken a toll on this great American band.

ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) — Lynyrd Skynyrd keyboard player Billy Powell, who played on such hits as "Sweet Home Alabama" and survived the 1977 plane crash that killed three band members, died Wednesday. He was 56.

Powell called 911 in this Jacksonville suburb saying he was having trouble breathing. Rescue crews performed CPR, but he was pronounced dead about an hour later, Orange Park Police Lt. Mark Cornett said.

Powell, who had a history of heart problems, missed a Tuesday appointment with his doctor for a cardiac evaluation, and a heart attack is suspected as the cause of death.

Quote: zooo @ January 28 2009, 10:38 PM GMT

The only reason I've heard of Van Halen is because Marty McFly has a Van Halen tape in Back To The Future.

Favourite Back to the Future film?