British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,787

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 28 2009, 5:26 PM GMT

My biolgoy exam, Dr. Mato, and I think Elliot just messaged people who were online at the time, so maybe you weren't?

You know you'll have to give them straight answers on reproduction - they won't accept innuendos!

:( Pfft. Meiosis.

Sorry Dr Mato! To be honest I was not terribly sure if asking you would be nice or annoying. :$

Anyone I didn't ask I assumed I would be bugging. I only asked the people I knew I didn't mind annoying. :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 28 2009, 3:25 PM GMT

I would also like to ask Nil why there is a hammerhead in a suit, or if I'm just being stupid? :$

It's from a cartoon/comic strip I had an idea for. He works in an office/warehouse, he's the shop-steward. It's actually a brown overall-type coat (like in Hardware, but you don't get that from the b&w version. hope you liked it and good luck for tomorrow.

I thought this was getting it's own thread! I've been waiting all day! Laughing out loud

:O Amaaaaazing! I didn't feel I warranted all those lovely messages *and* my own thread to be honest, Nil. :$

Biology? OOOOOOOOOO I never took that course. Good luck!!

Damn I always wished I was good in science. I love...just don't really understand it.

Animals, plants, molecules, electrons...and also chemiosmosis, Pacinian corpuscles and abscission by IAA rather than ABA or GA1.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 28 2009, 6:22 PM GMT

Animals, plants, molecules, electrons...and also chemiosmosis, Pacinian corpuscles and abscission by IAA rather than ABA or GA1.

show off :P

I don't think it'll help in my exam that I know random biology-related words, sadly. :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 28 2009, 6:28 PM GMT

I don't think it'll help in my exam that I know random biology-related words, sadly. :P

Worked fine for me.

I believe that's exactly what I did in my French exam.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 28 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

Thank you very, very much to everyone who passed messages onto Elliot for me about tomorrow. Hug I appreciate it maaajorly and am in floods of tears from being silly surprised. :$

Awwwww. Pleased

Quote: zooo @ January 28 2009, 6:44 PM GMT

I believe that's exactly what I did in my French exam.

I wrote my name, then just sat there.

I've had a tune in my head today for a song and it's bugging the f**k out of me cos I don't know what it is. I wish you could post a melody.