British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,777

You dirty ticket.

(I heard that once on Coronation Street. Not quite sure what it means.)

Laughing out loud

Your ace zooo!

Eat me sarny now and then tell y'alllll about it, if you wanna know! Might not reallyh wanna know!

Quote: Moonstone @ January 25 2009, 12:50 AM GMT

I'll tell yuo what happened if ya wanna know, but after me bacon butty which I is a cookin!

Hers1

Quids in. Gonne be more exicting then my night I almost gurantee.

We defffffinitely want to know!

Oooooooooooooooooo!

I wanna know all!

In the beginning there was man, and for a time it was good.

Unimpressed

uhhhhh.

....Look over there a sparkly thing!

*Cheeses it*

Quote: zooo @ January 25 2009, 12:56 AM GMT

We defffffinitely want to know!

Riight then!"

We went for a meal in a restaurant and has a meal and some drinks. It was a nice meal and we had a right laugh. She thinks I'm dead funhy and I think she's dead funny as well. :D Was a right laugh.
Then we said waht shall we do so we went to a pub and had some more drinks. I said you look stunning cos she did and she liked that, but I shouldnee have said it really :(
Then we walked to her flat. I was pissed out me head after 4 pints but I tried to pretend I wont. She held my hand, then a minute later she pulled my arm through hers, like, "for god's sake if your not gonna do it"!
Then a minure after that she put my arm round her.
Then we had a bottle of wine - oh forgot to mention we bought some wine, at her falt.
And we just put some music on and watched telly and talked then I went home and wrote hello on the BSG and made a sarny -= and that's where I'm at now!
I was pissed but not so bad now! Cannee handle me drinky poos!!!

Quote: Moonstone @ January 25 2009, 1:12 AM GMT

Riight then!"

We went for a meal in a restaurant and has a meal and some drinks. It was a nice meal and we had a right laugh. She thinks I'm dead funhy and I think she's dead funny as well. :D Was a right laugh.
Then we said waht shall we do so we went to a pub and had some more drinks. I said you look stunning cos she did and she liked that, but I shouldnee have said it really :(
Then we walked to her flat. I was pissed out me head after 4 pints but I tried to pretend I wont. She held my hand, then a minute later she pulled my arm through hers, like, "for god's sake if your not gonna do it"!
Then we had a bottle of wine - oh forgot to mention we bought some wine, at her falt.
And we just put some music on and watched telly and talked then I went home and wrote hello on the BSG and made a sarny -= and that's where I'm at now!

Dude! High Five. Total result of an evening.

Quote: Moonstone @ January 25 2009, 1:12 AM GMT

Riight then!"

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Gavin @ January 25 2009, 1:13 AM GMT

Oh yeah, that too.

Did you get a snog?

Quote: Gavin @ January 25 2009, 1:13 AM GMT

awwww, Gav man cheers!! It was nice. High five to you mate your a top top bloke really!

:D Yay!

Will she mind having to convert when you get married?...

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 25 2009, 1:14 AM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Teary Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 25 2009, 1:14 AM GMT

Did you get a snog?

Noooope! Not bothered to be honset, it was just a nice night.