British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,774

Quote: Aaron @ January 24 2009, 2:02 AM GMT

Watch it then, bitttch!

I can't! Only have terrestrial and it's not on 4OD yet :(

Not much on tomorrow anyway so it'll give me something to do.

Quote: Moonstone @ January 24 2009, 2:21 AM GMT

I can't! Only have terrestrial and it's not on 4OD yet :(

Not much on tomorrow anyway so it'll give me something to do.

Work on your game you lazy so n' so.

Quote: Gavin @ January 24 2009, 2:29 AM GMT

Work on your game you lazy so n' so.

I've lost so much heart with that after finding out the very limited options I have :(

Quote: Moonstone @ January 24 2009, 2:21 AM GMT

Only have terrestrial

Does not compute.

Do Americans more often use the terms near/farsighted or the terms short/longsighted?

Does anyone knooow?

Yes. The former.

Does anyone else find it really weird when Nil and Leevil are replying to one another repeatedly on a thread, and because of their avatars being part of the same picture, it looks like they're playing reply tennis or something? No? :$

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 24 2009, 7:17 PM GMT

Does anyone else find it really weird when Nil and Leevil are replying to one another repeatedly on a thread, and because of their avatars being part of the same picture, it looks like they're playing reply tennis or something? No? :$

No I just forget which is which. But most of you look and sound the same to me so nothing unusal there.

It's just confusing.

So kiiind of just me, but not totally. That was probably just about the best I could've hoped for. :P

I wasn't commenting on that - just that I was confused. ;)

I got this shit rebound flu thing which has given me a sore throat.

What Ellie and Gavin said.

I hadn't actually noticed until now.
I can evidently be verrry unobservant.

:)