What days of the week is it on again ?
I went to see it once a couple of years ago,
I fancy going again,maybe next week.

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ January 23 2009, 5:59 PM GMT

What days of the week is it on again ?
I went to see it once a couple of years ago,
I fancy going again,maybe next week.

Thursday-Sunday

Free writers tickets on THursday and Sunday usually, but ask them nicely and you may get one on Friday or Saturday.

Any one heard anything from the Treason Show?

Quote: sootyj @ January 23 2009, 6:01 PM GMT

Any one heard anything from the Treason Show?

Nope - was thinking they might be having a break since rehearsals for the next show don't start till next week or so. But tried to send something this week and noticed the return confirmation email wasn't being sent. Was going to give it a couple of days and then email to check.

They're dangling us all on strings.

And we love it.

Are we still being dangled?
Or have I just not received the running order from last weekend?

Ah ok.
Maybe it's entirely cast-written this time and they don't want to tell us. :P

Maybe there stuck in crisis meetings since I and at least one other writer went on a break.
For me it's protest against satire. Barrach Obama is so amazing there is no more need for satire ever.

Quote: sootyj @ January 27 2009, 8:58 PM GMT

Barrach Obama is so amazing there is no more need for satire ever.

There's a sketch there in itself! Sooty's famous satirical anti-satire sketch; it'll live on in NR legend!

Dan

Anyone hear anything more about this?

Run Number:Run 72Date:22/01/2009
Week Number:1
Director:Damian Sandys
MD:Pete Smith
Cast:Peter Halpin, Annabel King, Becky Moult, Richard De Winter
WriterTitleGagSketchSongRunDescription
Mark Blakewill & James Harris1Terror Train You1Let bad news entertain everyone
Terry Newman2Dr Who Quickie1New Doctor Who not let out on a school night
Peter Halpin3David Cameron in Parliament1David Cameron talking in street language to Gordon Brown
Mikey J and Pauline Golds4Our House It Won't Sell1The effect of the credit crunch on house prices to I Know Him So Well
Will Kenning5The Church of Obama1Obama as a "miracle worker" healing the lives of everyone in a gospel church
Robbie Dale6The Legend of Zavvi1A gran laments the loss of Zavvi and Woolworths
Mikey J7Gordon Ramsay1Gordon Ramsay swearing at the public
James Witt8Your Country Needs You1An episode of Your Country Needs You with ALW, Arlene Phillips and Lulu
Tom Johnstone9West Side Hoodie1West Side Story is updated for the year 2009
Sarah Hutchings & Hil Cooke10M & S Redundancies1M & S advert for their redundancies
James Witt11Pinter1Pinter's death marked through customary pauses
Terry Newman12The Palestones1The Middle East is turned into an episode of The Flintstones
Sarah Hutchings & Hil Cooke/Annabel King13Jordan's Credit Crunch1Jordan and Peter Andre give their tips to survive the credit crunch
Mikey J14Guy Ritchie Dating1Guy Ritchie visits a dating agency to find a new match
Peter Halpin15Tony Hart1Tony Hart's death is marked with a quick sketch
James Witt16Abba Medley1A party political broadcast by the Conservatives to the songs of ABBA
Annabel King18Celebrity Big Brother1Tina has eaten Verne thinking he was a chicken goujon
James Witt19Jonathan Ross Returns1Jonathan Ross is censored in all his jokes leaving him with nothing to say
Mikey J20Nude Labour1Gordon Brown suggests that the cabinet get naked to win popularity
Annabel King/Becky Moult21Brown Babies1Two chavs discuss adoption
John Kelly22New Year Honours1Steven Gerrard has been awarded by the Queen - with GBH
David Salisbury23The Milky Hair Kid1Alastair Darling rewards everyone with tax cuts
James Witt24Don't Shoot Me Now1Barack's first day of office to Don't Stop Me Now
Robin Bailes25Gordon Brown 1Gordon Brown tries to regain popularity by crashing a plane in the Thames
Terry Newman/Cast26Brownadder1Brownadder makes a return to the BBC to solve the economic problems
Peter Halpin27Richard and Judy1Richard and Judy launch their Nookie Club
James Kingscott28Guantanemo Bay1The news reaches Guantanemo Bay that they are to be closed down
Sarah Hutchings and Hil Cooke29The Queen and Prince Philip 1The Queen and Prince Philip despair of their family
Steven Primrose-Smith30Grandad I Love You1Prince Harry sings of his affection for his Granddad
James Witt31Mirror Mirror1Cheryl and Ashley Cole reveal their true lifestyle
Chris Mundy32Joseph Replacement1Gareth Gates rehearses to take over as Joseph
Mikey J33Race Card1Advert for the Race Card which gets you out of anything
Peter Halpin34Boy George1Bad Boy George appears as a bouncing Gummi Bear
Cast:35Dr Who's Assistant1Auditions are held for the new Doctor's Assistant
Andrew Doyle36Israeli Men1Newsflash from the Middle East to It's Raining Men

Quote: Mikey J @ January 27 2009, 8:12 PM GMT

Ah ok.
Maybe it's entirely cast-written this time and they don't want to tell us. :P

It turns out it is entirely Mikey J written.

Not in this time... :(

Really must submit more than one gag a quarter

:( Nor me - and I did send more than 1 :( :(

Ah well, there go more wasted songs. And outperformed by yet another namesake.

Also well done Mikey, monopolising the bloomin' show this month. And ANOTHER Gordon Ramsay sketch :P

What I don't get is I finally received the running order last time, but this time back to not :(

See Griff you stop writing for them and they stop loving you, I didn't get it either.

Mikeyj you've made us irrelevant I hope you're ruddy proud of yourself!

I feel like that old dog that gets rained on in the garden in the RSPCA advert. Maybe there should be a charity for people like us