British Comedy Guide

Hi BSGers I am back Page 5

Quote: Dr Mato @ January 22 2009, 3:18 PM GMT

The comments of white palms and black this are disgusting and immature. Do not forget here BSC'ers I am dark skinned and have lighter palms. I am a minority that has seen much and have witnessed much. If you are a racists say so. Playing games about it isn't funny.

Making fun is fun when its funny. Some of things written on this thread here are not.

As you are aware by now I agree with Dr Mato. Why say it? It's just not funny.

My two pence cents.

I had the most humble and moving experience in DC. I felt for the first time in my adulthood as an equal. Equal to all in the eyes of all. All the negatives and all the racists words will never take that away from me or the millions who attended.

Sorry, hadn't read the thread and didn't realise you were there. How amazing is that? Thanks for sharing with us Dr Mato! WOW!

I actually looked for you in the crowd a bit on telly, but seeing as I don't know what you look like it was probably a bit of a wasted effort.

I couldn't focus on anything but Aretha Franklin's hat.

That was a bit of a shocker.

Thanks for understanding my rant, those who did.

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2009, 3:27 PM GMT

I actually looked for you in the crowd a bit on telly, but seeing as I don't know what you look like it was probably a bit of a wasted effort.

Aw! :D

Quote: chipolata @ January 22 2009, 3:28 PM GMT

I couldn't focus on anything but Aretha Franklin's hat.

Her warbling distracted me from that. What a racket!

#Think (think) think (think) think (think)think (think) you think (think) Think (think) think about it
You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me

Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free.#

Nothing to with what's been said, I just wanted to flush that racket out of my mind. :D

Those who wish ill on a man who has barely served two days are part of the problem not the solution.

I've never wished ill upon him. In fact I'm hoping he does a good job. But I've always hated that "part of the problem" line.

I gathered with folks of every religion and race .......over a million and no one was ugly or harsh or negative.

I saw plenty on television. People booing when Bush and Cheney were introduced, the jeering when Bush flew away, etc. Perhaps the crowd's sunglasses were mostly of a rosy tint.

If you love your country Dabutt you would shush your negative thoughts against democracy and support the majority.

Negative thoughts against democracy? What are you smoking?

It has softened the racial divide

Hah! Not even close, even for someone like me who likes to think of people as generally good.

I felt for the first time in my adulthood as an equal. Equal to all in the eyes of all.

Nothing has changed except the names of the people in power. Anyone who thinks that the cosmos just shifted because a POLITICIAN took charge hasn't a clue about how the world works. It was just a freaking election.

Quote: DaButt @ January 22 2009, 3:49 PM GMT

I've never wished ill upon him. In fact I'm hoping he does a good job. But I've always hated that "part of the problem" line.

Negative thoughts against democracy? What are you smoking?

Nothing has changed except the names of the people in power. Anyone who thinks that the cosmos just shifted because a POLITICIAN took charge hasn't a clue about how the world works. It was just a freaking election.

>_<

Actually I have quite a lot of negative thoughts about democracy. It's a bit rubbish, isn't it?

Quote: Curt @ January 21 2009, 10:57 PM GMT

Is that piccy taken from his CIA file?

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 22 2009, 3:24 PM GMT

As you are aware by now I agree with Dr Mato. Why say it? It's just not funny.

My two pence cents.

Agreed. I've heard loads of racist comments before, can't really see the point of repeating them, unless I was trying to show how thick some people are.

Agreed. I think those involved know.

Anyway, let's move onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. No more comments please else this thread will be closed.

So Dr Mato, I want to know... is he really as good looking in real life as he is on the TV? tee hee.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 22 2009, 4:20 PM GMT

Agreed. I've heard loads of racist comments before, can't really see the point of repeating them, unless I was trying to show how thick some people are.

Yes, but you as a person are keen to be offended by anything and everything. In your own way, you're as much a knee-jerk reactionary as the people who read the Daily Mail.