British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,748

Anyone else think Chipolata's avatars are getting worse? Actually, most of you will think they're getting better! :(

I don't mind them. I surprised someone hasn't 'complained' before to be honest.

Has anyone here eaten in Wagamama? I like the look of their menu, but I distrust chain restaurants immensely.

Never heard of them.

Quote: Ben @ January 20 2009, 11:09 AM GMT

Has anyone here eaten in Wagamama?

Is this a euphemism for oral sex?

Quote: chipolata @ January 20 2009, 11:15 AM GMT

Is this a euphemism for oral sex?

They're a noodle bar! They're fairly well spread out over the country. Get this, they even have them up north!

Quote: EllieJP @ January 20 2009, 10:54 AM GMT

Anyone else think Chipolata's avatars are getting worse? Actually, most of you will think they're getting better! :(

They're getting better.

Quote: Ben @ January 20 2009, 11:09 AM GMT

Has anyone here eaten in Wagamama? I like the look of their menu, but I distrust chain restaurants immensely.

I have... don't expect good service. Food is nice though!

Sushi places don't exist in Devon. It's ether the supermarket or make your own. Am sooooo getting a simply sushi machine.

Quote: Griff @ January 20 2009, 11:23 AM GMT

I really like Wagamama food. But the service is dodgy. There's always one person who doesn't get their noodles until after everyone else has finished.

That's like a metaphor for life.

We don't have noodle places ether :$

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 20 2009, 11:25 AM GMT

We don't have noodle places ether :$

No sushi, no noodles and a nightmare neighbour. You should really think about moving.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 20 2009, 11:21 AM GMT

I have... don't expect good service. Food is nice though!

Thank you.

Quote: Griff @ January 20 2009, 11:23 AM GMT

I really like Wagamama food. But the service is dodgy. There's always one person who doesn't get their noodles until after everyone else has finished.

And thank you too.

I shall investigate in the near future.

I have never had sushi.

Quote: Ben @ January 20 2009, 11:41 AM GMT

I shall investigate in the near future.

They do warn you food may come out at different times so you can't complain too much about that.

Yer... when everyone is finished and you're the last person to get the food. It's so annoying.