British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,733

You're just weak willed. ;)

Laughing out loud Search "Woolworths" on eBay. People are selling name badges, receipts, everything! My dad's kept an empty Pick and Mix cup, convinced it'll be worth something.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY PICK AND MIX!!!!!!!! Teary

Quote: roscoff @ January 11 2009, 3:55 PM GMT

Dear Dr Mato.

I have a huge penis. How can I make it smaller?

Worried from Bromsgrove.

Use it a lot and it will come around.

Laughing out loud!

Have you ever sneezed so hard... and without notice that you know snot has flown out...but you have NO idea where to. It then worries you for ages... where did the flying snot go?

No, but I think some of the boys on here might have experience of something similar.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 11 2009, 10:58 PM GMT

Have you ever sneezed so hard... and without notice that you know snot has flown out...but you have NO idea where to. It then worries you for ages... where did the flying snot go?

I now know why I married you Lovey

Ha... indeed!

Do you know where my snot is?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 11 2009, 11:03 PM GMT

Ha... indeed!

Do you know where my snot is?

Just look to your right. No not that right, the other right. Walk ten paces and I think you'll find it's just behind the nude life size figure of Aaron. That's it. Just by the pink dildo.

How do you know it's pink?

Quote: zooo @ January 11 2009, 10:59 PM GMT

No, but I think some of the boys on here might have experience of something similar.

Laughing out loud

Quote: EllieJP @ January 11 2009, 11:08 PM GMT

How do you know it's pink?

Well as most nights I sleep suspended ten feet above your bed with night vision goggles and a jam sandwich I'm hardly going to miss a large pink phallis thrashing around the room now am I. Don't forget to floss by the way.

I'm trying to assemble a box to put some files in to send to our storage depot. It's hard work.

Awareness test. It's been around a while so you may have seen it.