British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,731

True. But you sometimes seem to think you still are, and you ain't.

Well not obese anymore. But still a bit fat.

Quote: Aaron @ January 9 2009, 5:43 PM GMT

You didn't know me 5 years ago.

Snap with me, actually.

I used to be fat, then I learned how to cook and because really fat. But then I learned how to cook properly and became a bit pudgy.

My dad's cutting was read out on The News Quiz. Cool

I love silly excitement over absolutely nothing! :D

Snooooow! I have been told it snowed here about an hour ago, and at Finsbury Park at 11!

:O Bitch!

*wills it to come to Greenwich*

-2 here at the moment, apparently.

We had it last week. I don't think we'll get it again. :(

Quote: Aaron @ January 10 2009, 6:08 PM GMT

:O Bitch!

*wills it to come to Greenwich*

-2 here at the moment, apparently.

Thanks. :P Elliot says he agrees on the expletive.

*I* didn't see the snow in Finsbury Park, or here, actually!

I've been invited to a wedding and I know the only reason I've been invited is the Bride wants to set me up with the Grooms idiot half breed cousin who has about as much charm as Hilters left armpit. I HATE HATE HATE HATE set up dates. How do I fake my own death?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 11 2009, 1:54 AM GMT

I've been invited to a wedding and I know the only reason I've been invited is the Bride wants to set me up with the Grooms idiot half breed cousin who has about as much charm as Hilters left armpit. I HATE HATE HATE HATE set up dates. How do I fake my own death?

Tell them you have a prior engagement juggling for the past president of Nauru, Ludwig Derangadage Scotty's birthday party. I am sure they will understand. :D

Take Danny/Gavin/some other dude.

Quote: zooo @ January 11 2009, 2:44 AM GMT

Take Danny/Gavin

Now now, let's not get extreme ;) :P

I don't even want to go to the wedding. I hate to say it but they are not nice people. I just feel bad cause she just wants to make friends in her new place of work. But I know she wants to set me up with this guy who I met once who smelled awful and made racist jokes and she has been hinting ever since.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 11 2009, 3:51 AM GMT

Now now, let's not get extreme ;) :P

I don't even want to go to the wedding. I hate to say it but they are not nice people. I just feel bad cause she just wants to make friends in her new place of work. But I know she wants to set me up with this guy who I met once who smelled awful and made racist jokes and she has been hinting ever since.

Nothing worse than someone at a wedding who does not want to be there. Bad medicine for the bride. so........... get out of it with grace.

Good advice. I think Dr Mato should do a weekly problem page.

"Dear Dr Mato..."