British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,729

Quote: Aaron @ January 8 2009, 6:53 PM GMT

One can tell it's a slow news day when one of the top stories is that Damien Hirst's art teacher has some work going on show.

*shakes head*

I accidently pissed over my bathroom floor earlier. Shall I send it in? I think the kids caught it on their mobiles.

If you send it to You've Been Framed, you could get £250.

Quote: roscoff @ January 8 2009, 7:04 PM GMT

I accidently pissed over my bathroom floor earlier. Shall I send it in? I think the kids caught it on their mobiles.

If your kids are watching you pee then you probably do have a news story in there somewhere...

Just a random topic not worth a thread but a mention.

Has anyone seen the big ginger girl who used to be in Hollyoaks in the papers? She is now slim and she doesn't look like the same person!

Here she is. 11 stone she lost! :O

I'd heard something about that. Good for her, she looks great. :)

And not a McKeith shrew in sight....

Oh wow... good on her. :) She still looks very air brushed in this photo. I'd like to see a real photo.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 9 2009, 12:40 PM GMT

And not a McKeith shrew in sight....

Sick

Quote: EllieJP @ January 9 2009, 12:41 PM GMT

Oh wow... good on her. :) She still looks very air brushed in this photo. I'd like to see a real photo.

Yeah, the pout's a bit naff!

To be fair when you go from being really big to being much slimmer, you get excited just seeing your toes, wanting to stop passers by with an old pic of yourself saying "That was me you know.....".

Not that I did it Whistling nnocently Laughing out loud......

I'd like to see a "before" photo please.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 9 2009, 12:47 PM GMT

To be fair when you go from being really big to being much slimmer, you get excited just seeing your toes, wanting to stop passers by with an old pic of yourself saying "That was me you know.....".

Not that I did it Whistling nnocently Laughing out loud......

:D

Quote: Aaron @ January 9 2009, 1:20 PM GMT

I'd like to see a "before" photo please.

She's the one on the right. I don't know what the one on the left is, so ignore it.

Blimey. Quite impressive then.

Did she eat the one on the left?

Laughing out loud