British Comedy Guide

The IT Crowd 3.0 Page 30

I think the criticism of Linehan is harsh. The first five episodes were great. It was only the last one that disappointed slightly. Even that was mainly the ending. The build up was good. I would love to see Linehan and Matthews work together again, but they tried that for series 2 and it didn't work. Do they have another great sitcom in them?

Well, I've just seen the final episode and I laughed quite a bit. Not the best they've done, and yes it was a little Moss-light, but I don't see that as a problem. Very good series all round, I think. Approve. :)

Quote: earman2009 @ December 30 2008, 7:42 PM GMT

I think the criticism of Linehan is harsh.

Yeah, what's with all the bashing? It was a good series with a bit of a weak closing episode, compared to what had come before, that's all.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 2 2009, 1:22 PM GMT

Yeah, what's with all the bashing? It was a good series with a bit of a weak closing episode, compared to what had come before, that's all.

Matt, you are a gentle soul, with lots of unconditional love.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 2 2009, 3:07 PM GMT

Matt, you are a gentle soul, with lots of unconditional love.

Thanks.

I can't believe The IT Crowd's first season will only be available in Region 1 this coming March!
It was supposed to have been released in 2007.
When can I expect season 2 let alone season 3?!
Sheeeeesh! They should be coming out with a 3 pack in March.
I hate how long it takes for top British sitcoms to come over here.
Mighty Boosh doesn't even have a date set for their first season.
They always wait until a show is done before setting it free to DVD. Never giving it a chance to catch on in North America.
booooo....I'm in a bad mood after reading about the push back of IT Crowd series 1.

Buy it from Amazon.com.

I know but it's still only being released in late March...and that's just the first season giving me what...6 episodes? boooo Curt wants more.

Quote: Curt @ January 28 2009, 8:37 PM GMT

I know but it's still only being released in late March...and that's just the first season giving me what...6 episodes? boooo Curt wants more.

What about the the Euro region editions? I buy region 1 stuff from America a lot, just get a DVD player that can handle region 2 and you're sorted!

I know, I screwed around with my DVD player and made it Region Free but it's soooo annoying to use. I also like to share my DVDs with friends and they don't have Region Free DVD players.
But thanks for the tip anyways.

Quote: Curt @ January 28 2009, 8:37 PM GMT

Yeah I know. Just, ahem, plying for commission. ;)

I'll be sure to order everything from Amazon through this site now that I know you guys make a little cash from it.

Thankies! :)

Would it be possible to setup a site of your own and fill it with links? And then whenever you wanted to buy something, always make sure you go through your own site to get £00.000001 back or whatever you guys make off those ads.

Yes.