British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,714

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 30 2008, 1:12 PM GMT

TAKE HIM!!!!!

TAKE HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL HIM CLIVE AND GET HIM A BLUE COLLAR!!!!

I like the name Clive and a blue collar is excellent.

Oh he may not leave the shelter to live in my house until January 2, 2009 for some reason I do not understand. He either comes with me or...I will not say his fate.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 30 2008, 1:14 PM GMT

TAKE HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

Or I will cry.

Okay I will call them when the open to say I will have him for to dwell in my home.

I won't be surprised to be greeted by two kittens when I go back after the new year, seeing as the mother-out-of-law has just adopted two.

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2008, 1:18 PM GMT

I won't be surprised to be greeted by two kittens when I go back after the new year, seeing as the mother-out-of-law has just adopted two.

I'm guessing you'd rather be greeted by a nice pair of puppies. ;)

Quote: dannyjb1 @ December 30 2008, 1:20 PM GMT

I'm guessing you'd rather be greeted by a nice pair of puppies. ;)

Hah! Laughing out loud Yeah.

I love cats too and hope she does get some.

I was just thinking about the whole adopting or buying thing and I'm on the adopting/rescue side. But I do feel sorry for the poor animals attached with the stigma of being overlooked because 'breeding isn't right'. They can't help it, the poor little fellas. But seriously, who's crazy enough to buy a pet for £200+ when you can get one for free, through adopting or stealing. (Would that make it a Pirate Pet?)

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2008, 1:24 PM GMT

But seriously, who's crazy enough to buy a pet for £200+ when you can get one for free, through adopting or stealing.

My friend bought his girlfriend a little rat looking thing for her birthday last year, set him back £500, she got bored of it after a couple of months and, after trying to sell it, just give it away.

One minute ago...

PERSON 1:
I like Brussels sprouts. Do you like Brussels?

PERSON 2:
Yes, I like them.

PERSON 1:
I say I like them - I only like nice ones.

God, the level of conversation in my office is great. It's like Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde having a chat.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ December 30 2008, 1:42 PM GMT

One minute ago...

PERSON 1:
I like Brussels sprouts. Do you like Brussels?

PERSON 2:
Yes, I like them.

PERSON 1:
I say I like them - I only like nice ones.

God, the level of conversation in my office is great. It's like Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde having a chat.

Staple their mouths shut. Do it now!

I can't. My limbs have become numb.

Use the force.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 30 2008, 1:14 PM GMT

Or I will cry.

Don't take him! Don't take him!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around... travelling all over the country visiting friends and family.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoy New Year. If you're in Northampton they'll be a group of Play Boy Bunnies running around (me included) although I'm debating going as Hugh!

Anyway.... HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you when I get back! xxx

Go as Hugh! At least you'll be able to wear some clothes!

Wave Have a lovely time, Ellie!

Okay Roo........ I went to arrange to get the shy black dog and there was a couple there that had lost a dog to age who the shy black dog was very comfy with. I did have first option but because they were so happy with the dog I passed and let them have him.

I did however bring home this very shy dog.

He has no name and is around one and half years old.

He is sooooooooo sweet natured. He jumped right in my car and has not left my side since he saw me.He has already asked to go out and do his business and he seems to be very super calm.

He's lovely Dr M, sweet of you to let the old couple have the other dog as well. :)