British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,713

Can you not see edited posts zooo?

I'm not a flipping magician. :)

I'm not sure even Aaron can see that. He might be able to though...

Some forums have the software to allow mods to see edited posts, I think. It helps to sort out disputes and stuffs.

Geek

Quote: zooo @ December 29 2008, 9:25 PM GMT

Ha! Roscoff is a big scaredy editing baby?

And your point is?

I heard a Spitfire fly over my house about 40 minutes ago. Beautiful. Teary

:O Could that be the noise I heard? I always just think it's trains, and where as one noise definitely was, I was doubtful about the other.

Well assuming it kept a roughly straight line, it was heading in your kind of direction, so quite possibly. I'm sure that there are mp3s of their noise around if you're interested enough to check.

Maybe you both just heard an mp3?

Yes. Likely.

I am wanting to adopt a dog. I had promised my brother that I would have a dog since I live alone. I never did it. :$
My brother will be here tomorrow.

I started looking at adopt a pet places two weeks ago and I feel so sad for this lil guy here.

He is so shy and afraid of everything. He is house trained and has visited me at my home. No accidents and he did finally let me touch him.

I have never adopted an abused animal before. I shall need to make my decision today on him as he needs a home soon or you know what will happen to him. Teary

TAKE HIM!!!!!

TAKE HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALL HIM CLIVE AND GET HIM A BLUE COLLAR!!!!

It sounds like you want him then.

TAKE HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

Or I will cry.

Quote: Dr Mato @ December 30 2008, 1:10 PM GMT

He is so shy and afraid of everything. He is house trained and has visited me at my home. No accidents and he did finally let me touch him.

I had the same experience adopting a child.

Quote: Dr Mato @ December 30 2008, 1:10 PM GMT

I am wanting to adopt a dog. I had promised my brother that I would have a dog since I live alone. I never did it. :$
My brother will be here tomorrow.

I started looking at adopt a pet places two weeks ago and I feel so sad for this lil guy here.

I have never adopted an abused animal before. I shall need to make my decision today on him as he needs a home soon or you know what will happen to him. Teary

Awwwww.... you have to take him, I get all my dogs from rescue centres I have to have people accompany me or I will bring them all home.

You HAVE to take him.......