British Comedy Guide

Hey there!

Hey, I'm new here, I'm a student who's electronically tagged via this this thing called the internet, and am interested in developing my writing a bit, as it's like a bucket of flaming piss at the moment. Yeah, I love comedy, enjoy writing predominantly sketches involving me being set on fire then doused in what might have well been a bucket of piss,( actually- long story that...) and a couple of cruel sketches ripping into AA meetings and doctors. Not exactly comic gold, nearly as much fun a an amnish funeral actually, but hey, I'm here.

Oh, and a happy festive season to you all, I've had a Christmas to attempt to remember, I hope all of yours were more regular :)

Oh, and a Happy New Year, although none of us know what 2009 will be like. Could be bollocks. Ah well, if I drink as much next year as I did this, the two blurs ought to merge into one big hazy confusion, which once again ends with piss and a bucket.

Welcome Socrates. Wave

Hello, Socrates!

Most excellent.

Good evening.

Wave

How do

How!

Go and study!

:)

Hi there.

Cheers!

And I really should be doing Maths work at the moment, you've got me there, but considering my password randomly expired on my college account, and I can now no longer access their damn website, I can't print off any of the work I need to do.

Which would be an excellent excuse to have a better holiday, if it wasn't for the fact I have exams in January :P

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2008, 1:36 PM GMT

How!

That show was so crap it was brilliant.

Quote: Socrates @ December 30 2008, 3:57 PM GMT

Which would be an excellent excuse to have a better holiday, if it wasn't for the fact I have exams in January :P

Which exams do you have in January? I have my biology A2 Cental Concepts. Yay...

G'day Socrates! :)

Hello!