British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,704

Hehehe. Hug

My dad just presented me with a survival kit! Yay!

What does that consist of? And what is it to survive from? Sickyness?

Zombies?

I would like a zombie survival kit, yes please.

Quote: Aaron @ December 22 2008, 6:01 PM GMT

What does that consist of? And what is it to survive from? Sickyness?

Yep, from sickness. It has Kendal Mint Cake because it is pepperminty to settle my stomach, orange and lemon slices because I complained about the lack of them, Thornton's chocolates for when I can eat them again and a DVD.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 22 2008, 6:10 PM GMT

Yep, from sickness. It has Kendal Mint Cake because it is pepperminty to settle my stomach, orange and lemon slices because I complained about the lack of them, Thornton's chocolates for when I can eat them again and a DVD.

Ha! That sounds crazy.

Quote: zooo @ December 22 2008, 6:06 PM GMT

Zombies?

I would like a zombie survival kit, yes please.

Oo oo. Just show a zombie me, and it'll shit its mouldering pants.

Quote: Aaron @ December 22 2008, 6:16 PM GMT

Oo oo. Just show a zombie me, and it'll shit its mouldering pants.

wtf.

Quote: Aaron @ December 22 2008, 6:16 PM GMT

Ha! That sounds crazy.

Sounds like my daddy. Pleased

Wait ... What's the BBs on them? Did he get them out of the evidence room?

Laughing out loud!

"...And after crucial items of evidence went missing from storage at a police station this week, investigation has stalled on the case of Death By Battenberg. Police are appealing for more information. And recipes."

Heard a weird bit of conversation in town as someone walked past us, "Any women in the world will get f**ked, except the ones with mustaches...".

That's more than a bit rapey.

My survival kit has knives, flint fire starters, hand-cranked radios and flashlights, a compass, binoculars, multitool and an SAS survival guide. Pirate

Quote: DaButt @ December 23 2008, 3:12 AM GMT

My survival kit has knives, flint fire starters, hand-cranked radios and flashlights, a compass, binoculars, multitool and an SAS survival guide. Pirate

My survival kit has gin. :D