British Comedy Guide

Gavin & Stacey Page 41

Quote: Marc P @ December 22 2008, 10:30 AM GMT

Mister Milky is the king of decoupage!

Out of that, I understood the word "king"...

What is all this? Feckin' codetalkers?

UHT is milk. So milk is in the Christmas episode, why? Is it in their feckin' tea!?

I love Gavin And Stacey, it is a feel good piece of work, some people just don't wanna feel good, and just knock everything ...especially people that are more succesful than they are!

Ther seems to be quite a few frustrated, actors, comedians and scriptwriters on here; get over it! If you were any good you would not be asking people if they want feckin' fries with that! Laughing out loud

Edited by Aaron.

Flamin Nora , are you trying to say that hating something automatically means you are actually envious of it? Can't see the logic in that at all!

Quote: paul f @ December 22 2008, 1:19 PM GMT

Flamin Nora , are you trying to say that hating something automatically means you are actually envious of it? Can't see the logic in that at all!

Yes Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Wave

Quote: paul f @ December 22 2008, 1:19 PM GMT

But hating something VERY popular will, statistically, be a result of a LARGE number of people acting out of jealousy/band wagon jumping.

Quote: nora @ December 22 2008, 12:28 PM GMT

What is all this? Feckin' codetalkers?

UHT is milk. So milk is in the Christmas episode, why? Is it in their feckin' tea!?

I love Gavin And Stacey, it is a feel good piece of work, some people just don't wanna feel good, and just knock everything ...especially people that are more succesful than they are!

Ther seems to be quite a few frustrated, actors, comedians and scriptwriters on here; get over it! If you were any good you would not be asking people if they want feckin' fries with that! Laughing out loud

Edited by Aaron.

So does that work for everything? I don't like rap music, does that mean I am jealous of all rappers? I don't like Marmite, is it because I wish I was a product made of yeast extract? I can't stand Mailbu, must be because I am jealous that I'm not a coconut based alcoholic beverage. I could go on but I think you see my point.

Quote: ShoePie @ December 22 2008, 10:15 AM GMT

I did not know this, I will keep an eye out for him. Hopefully his part will involve him saying Decoupage at least once!

Apparently he is rifling through the goods in a lingerie department.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 22 2008, 4:31 PM GMT

So does that work for everything? I don't like rap music, does that mean I am jealous of all rappers? I don't like marmite, is it because I wish I was a product made of yeast extract? I can't stand Mailbu, must be because I am jealous that I'm not a coconut based alcoholic beverage. I could go on but I think you see my point.

If you are a frustrated rapper then .......YES! You see my point???? Laughing out loud

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 22 2008, 4:31 PM GMT

So does that work for everything? I don't like rap music, does that mean I am jealous of all rappers? I don't like Marmite, is it because I wish I was a product made of yeast extract? I can't stand Mailbu, must be because I am jealous that I'm not a coconut based alcoholic beverage. I could go on but I think you see my point.

No! how can you hate Marmite?

Your a frustrated writer aren't you Griff .... it's ok, someone has to sell burgers xx Laughing out loud

Nora, you're being needlessly provocative now. And going off-topic to do so. Please desist.

Thanks.

Quote: bighead65 @ December 22 2008, 5:42 PM GMT

No! how can you hate Marmite?

How can you like it?

Laughing out loud and Sick

Must I ban you all? Back on topic please.

Quote: Aaron @ December 22 2008, 7:26 PM GMT

Must I ban you all? Back on topic please.

Gavin and Stacey....I didn't used to like it but I really do now. Weird!

Better?