British Comedy Guide

Gavin & Stacey Page 40

Quote: hotzappa11 @ July 29 2008, 5:19 PM BST

Yeah, under the title "Horne & Corden Have Come."

Oh, Jesus Christ!... Thought long and hard about that title, did they?

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 29 2008, 7:28 PM BST

Oh, Jesus Christ!... Thought long and hard about that title, did they?

Hardly!

Repeats starting tomorrow I see.

Third series of this fantastic show is now official!

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2008/12/21/8022/official%3A_gavin_%26_stacey_to_return

Brill. :)

Apologies if it has already been mentioned, but did you know that UHT is in the Christmas episode?

Quote: ContainsNuts @ December 21 2008, 8:04 PM GMT

Third series of this fantastic show is now official!

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2008/12/21/8022/official%3A_gavin_%26_stacey_to_return

Whoopidy doopidy do! Can't wait

Good stuff, love the show, it's such a joyful series. I hope they can keep the quality up for the third run.

I know its lush, I won't lie.

I'm especially pleased as I know the shows very existence pisses off so many people on here! :D

I saw one episode of this back in October and just couldn't figure it out. It seemed pleasant enough but not particularly funny, just loads of catchphrases.

Sorry if that sounds miserablist.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 21 2008, 8:59 PM GMT

I'm especially pleased as I know the shows very existence pisses off so many people on here! :D

Quote: Griff @ December 22 2008, 9:51 AM GMT

Gavin & Stacey is shit.

Woo-Hoo!! :D

Quote: Loopey @ December 21 2008, 8:16 PM GMT

Apologies if it has already been mentioned, but did you know that UHT is in the Christmas episode?

I did not know this, I will keep an eye out for him. Hopefully his part will involve him saying Decoupage at least once!

Quote: ShoePie @ December 22 2008, 10:15 AM GMT

I did not know this, I will keep an eye out for him. Hopefully his part will involve him saying Decoupage at least once!

Oh dear...you see? ? ? ? (humbug humbug)

Mister Milky is the king of decoupage!