British Comedy Guide

Peeing in the Pool

A quick one.

INT. SWIMMING POOL - DAY

SFX. KIDS PLAYING IN THE WATER

A lifeguard is sat on his big chair looking around.

LIFEGUARD
Oi! No peeing in the pool!

The lifeguard gets down from his chair. Cut to a man stood at the edge of the pool, peeing into the water as if at a urinal. The lifeguard starts walking over to him, the man sees him, shakes, and then quickly walks off.

Quote: Chris Forshaw @ December 19 2008, 5:13 PM GMT

A quick one.

INT. SWIMMING POOL - DAY

A lifeguard is sat on his big chair looking around.

LIFEGUARD
Oi! No peeing in the pool!

The lifeguard gets down from his chair. Cut to a man stood at the edge of the pool, peeing into the water as if at a urinal. The lifeguard starts walking over to him, the man sees him, shakes, and then quickly walks off.

Perhaps you need to establish that there are kids in the pool first by SFX or something else. I think it would work better that way. Then the reveal would be more of a surprise that its an adult standing pissing into the pool rather than a kid pissing when he's in the pool.

OR

No peeing in the pool. A man then aims out of the pool. Bit vrude either way.

I thought that people would assume that there were other people in the pool, but if you think I need to put in then I shall do so.

Thank you sir

Has a life guard ever, in the history of lifeguards (and I was one for years) said "no peeing in the pool"???? How would you even tell (unless they were stood on the side!)

Better would be "no bombing" and have a guy in a C4 vest on the spring board.

Maybe a bunch of guys standing in a urinal sharing resources?

No pooling in the pee.

Quote: Pete @ December 20 2008, 8:28 PM GMT

Has a life guard ever, in the history of lifeguards (and I was one for years) said "no peeing in the pool"???? How would you even tell (unless they were stood on the side!)

Better would be "no bombing" and have a guy in a C4 vest on the spring board.

Or saying "no diving" and there's an Italian footballer clutching his knee by the poolside, whilst another player protests his innocence.

Or 'No Petting' ... and a full scale Petting Zoo.

(Do Swimming Baths still exist with 'No petting' signs?)

Or lifeguard shouting 'no bombing'

Cut to a guy dressed in suicide bomber's vest and speedos in mid-air holding his knees against his chest.

or, "no bombing" and have a guy in a C4 vest on the spring board.