British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 362

Quote: David Bussell @ December 19 2008, 10:04 AM GMT

That was no time for a typo, was it?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ December 19 2008, 9:48 AM GMT

TTPYO: F**kers who play the radio too loud, too early in the morning!!!!!

Noisy neighbours in general. The people next door to me have 6 kids who never seem to sleep. They have been known to be bouncing on their trampoline at 11 at night and then back at it again at 6 the next morning. Their mother has one of those piercing screams and shouts at them at the top of her voice at all hours of the day and night. A couple of weeks ago they were drumming on the walls at 2 in the morning, the baby had been unsettled all day and had only been sleeping an hour, she never slept a wink after that.

Anyway, I have complained to their landlord who seemed genuine in her apologies, she came out to the house a few days ago and there hasn't been a peep out of them. The dad has given me a few dirty looks, but f**k him, I have to look after my kid as well.

Quote: Aaron @ December 19 2008, 3:37 AM GMT

TTPYO: The ban on hunting with hounds.

Why? Explain yourself if you can.

Quote: Loopey @ December 19 2008, 1:30 AM GMT

'things that piss you off'

People who hunt and kill animals for pleasure.

Agreed.

Quote: David Chapman @ December 19 2008, 8:16 PM GMT

Why? Explain yourself if you can.

I don't believe it should be illegal. Simple as that.

Quote: Aaron @ December 19 2008, 8:40 PM GMT

I don't believe it should be illegal. Simple as that.

No - I meant "Explain yourself!"

... Eh?

I think he wants longer sentences.

*shrug* He's an old mental.

Quote: Aaron @ December 19 2008, 8:56 PM GMT

*shrug* He's an old mental.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ December 19 2008, 8:50 PM GMT

I think he wants longer sentences.

Like 25 years & no parole?

TTPYO - The selfish c**t upstairs!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 20 2008, 11:04 AM GMT

TTPYO - The selfish c**t upstairs!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Oh, now THAT is angry.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 20 2008, 11:04 AM GMT

No sir. He Doesn't like it.

Nil, is that the woman who plays loud music from stupid early?

Quote: Gavin @ December 20 2008, 11:39 AM GMT

No sir. He Doesn't like it.

:D