British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 578

Curt,

I am not in Canada right now. Watching Robson Arms on DVD.

Have you seen any flying squirrels lately?

I'm going to go and watch Ghostbusters, because I'm Cool.

Quote: Dr Mato @ December 19 2008, 1:33 AM GMT

Curt,

I am not in Canada right now. Watching Robson Arms on DVD.

Have you seen any flying squirrels lately?

Cool I should really get my hands on a copy of that series.
And no I have not seen any flying squirrels since my last visit to Science North. Needless to say...I was impressed.

Seems as if all the U.S. shows are back to reruns. I'm thinking about dumping my cable service and downloading my shows from now on. It'd save me about $100 per month.

Quote: DaButt @ December 19 2008, 1:47 AM GMT

Seems as if all the U.S. shows are back to reruns. I'm thinking about dumping my cable service and downloading my shows from now on. It'd save me about $100 per month.

I hear you man. The only reason I have cable is A) HD rocks my socks B) I have it split 3 ways so I'm hardly paying anything for it.

Quote: DaButt @ December 19 2008, 1:47 AM GMT

how does one download TV?

Bit Torrents or OV Guide are my favs.

Quote: Dr Mato @ December 19 2008, 1:50 AM GMT

how does one download TV?

Does http://www.hulu.com/ work in your neck of the woods? What about the major U.S. network sites? If not, nearly every major show is available within hours if you know where to look and are willing to break the law.

Quote: Curt @ December 19 2008, 1:48 AM GMT

I hear you man. The only reason I have cable is A) HD rocks my socks

Most of the shows you can download (such as the stuff I get from the UK) are available in HD.

Quote: DaButt @ December 19 2008, 2:03 AM GMT

Does http://www.hulu.com/ work in your neck of the woods? What about the major U.S. network sites? If not, nearly every major show is available within hours if you know where to look and are willing to break the law.

Most of the shows you can download (such as the stuff I get from the UK) are available in HD.

BREAK THE LAW........Oh hell no! I would get labeld a terrorists or something. I would be put on a list somewhere some how. I can get Hulu sometimes, sometimes not.

The muppets Christmas special 2008 : A Letter to Santa...

Genius as always...

On The Buses on ITV3.

Love Actually <3

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 17 2008, 10:24 PM GMT

Oh, maybe I'll watch it sometime.

The original is one of the greatest films of all time.

This one is just terrible, badly written, poorly acted it looks like it was filmed in off season Skegness.

Keanu isn't just bad, he's eye wateringly offensively bad. The kid is just irritating beyond belief.

I suppose Gort was kinda cool, but that's 15 minutes in a film that felt like a prison sentence.

It's just typical of modern, charmless, witless effects heavy scifi.

The cinematic equivalent of being fingered by ET.

Quote: sootyj @ December 20 2008, 4:23 PM GMT

The cinematic equivalent of being fingered by ET.

Ouuuuch.

Quote: sootyj @ December 20 2008, 4:23 PM GMT

The original is one of the greatest films of all time.

It was good, I dunno about that though.

Would the finger be glowing?