British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,692

Awwww! The cats!

Quote: Aaron @ December 14 2008, 4:34 AM GMT

Awwww! The cats!

I want to squeeze them!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 13 2008, 6:12 PM GMT

Because Elliot would never ever have such a rude pseudonym...Why am I seemingly out to get him today? :S I'm not trying to bug you if you come back online and see this, Elliot, honest. :$

Unimpressed

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 13 2008, 6:17 PM GMT

He knows...:$Lovey

Wave Lovey

F**k-you-nicks for future reference people, zooo knows the score!

I'm going home in half an hour! Yay! :D

zooo is always correct, for she knows all, and is the Glorious Leader.

*praises*

Dear. God.

zooo*

Indeed.

Last night I was told I looked like the Joker by my friends other half, because "I have a pyscho grin".

:D Where did you bury her?

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 14 2008, 2:58 PM GMT

:D Where did you bury her?

I didn't, I redecorated the kitchen with her.

:D

Elliot also had a very fun journey home, poor thing. Hug :(

Quote: PhQnix @ December 14 2008, 10:47 AM GMT

I'm going home in half an hour! Yay! :D

I just got home. The journey was awful.

We were just getting back to London, we're by Egham and my Dad's oil light went off. We were in the fast lane and just started to switch to the junction to get oil. Just as we were about to pull out the engine seized, leaving us stuck on the hard shoulder. I was asleep up 'til then, so someone shook me awake and said "Get out the car." I thought "ah, we're home," we weren't obviously. About half an hour later the RAC turned up, the car needed to be towed so my brother and Dad were gonna go home with it and my aunt (from Windsor) was coming to pick the rest of us up. Eventually she gets round, we bundle into the car and the tow-truck pulls off. Finally going home, right?

Just as the tow-truck disappears of the turning my aunt goes to start her car. The battery had died.

We broke down in the same place twice. TWICE!

So not a great day. >.>

Quote: PhQnix @ December 14 2008, 8:30 PM GMT

I just got home. The journey was awful.

We were just getting back to London, we're by Egham and my Dad's oil light went off. We were in the fast lane and just started to switch to the junction to get oil. Just as we were about to pull out the engine seized, leaving us stuck on the hard shoulder. I was asleep up 'til then, so someone shook me awake and said "Get out the car." I thought "ah, we're home," we weren't obviously. About half an hour later the RAC turned up, the car needed to be towed so my brother and Dad were gonna go home with it and my aunt (from Windsor) was coming to pick the rest of us up. Eventually she gets round, we bundle into the car and the tow-truck pulls off. Finally going home, right?

Just as the tow-truck disappears of the turning my aunt goes to start her car. The battery had died.

We broke down in the same place twice. TWICE!

So not a great day. >.>

:O Thats awful.

One second I need to go in the other room I think the oven is still on.

Quote: PhQnix @ December 14 2008, 8:30 PM GMT

We were just getting back to London, we're by Egham

You won't be able to go to Royal Holloway without bad memories now. Hug