British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 467

Quote: Gavin @ December 7 2008, 2:07 PM GMT

Ironic. Isn't it just.

AWESOME TRACK!

Fat boy Slim - Right here Right Now.

There's a scene in Veronica Mars (where she is running from a rapist) and it's immense.

Ooh, I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-CADGVNoiE

Snow Patrol- Shut Your Eyes

Quote: DaButt @ December 6 2008, 1:51 AM GMT

Band Played Waltzing Matilda - The Pogues

I do love that song. It never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Quote: Curt @ December 7 2008, 7:08 AM GMT

An inhuman amount of Christian music rock, rap and pop for this research paper on that exact topic.
I think the gangster rap Christian music is the most convincing so far. Jesus Muzik "ridding wit ma top down listening to this Jesus Music"
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud humorous no?

Listen to New World Son. Very good! Especially Working Man.

And this thread shpuld be called "what are you smelling now". I think my dog needs to go outside.

I heard a great song on the radio, earlier today. I'm pretty sure this is it, but I can't use YouTube at the moment, so it might be something completely different: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei1ZZXdMkX0

Quote: David Chapman @ December 7 2008, 8:05 PM GMT

And this thread shpuld be called "what are you smelling now". I think my dog needs to go outside.

Leave it there.
Then your house will smell sweet forever more!

Quote: zooo @ December 7 2008, 11:24 PM GMT

Leave it there.
Then your house will smell sweet forever more!

Aaah thanks! You don't think I should join it do you?

Train kept a rollin' by the Yardbirds from their live CD.

Jizz In My Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Good ol' SNL.

Lovin' Spoonful - 4 Eyes. I know Summer In The City is the one they're remembered for, but 4 Eyes is a brilliant and funny song about wearing glasses that deserves to be better known.

Quote: David Chapman @ December 8 2008, 8:40 AM GMT

Aaah thanks! You don't think I should join it do you?

Depends if you have fleas, roll in shit and lick your balls.

Y'know, I think I've only bought 2 'new' albums this year. Late of The Pier and Elbow.

I think the current music 'scene' is depressing.

Quote: Ben @ December 8 2008, 2:47 PM GMT

Y'know, I think I've only bought 2 'new' albums this year. Late of The Pier and Elbow.

I think the current music 'scene' is depressing.

Blimey, I think that's two more than me this year. Unless you count endless 'BBC Radiophonic retrospective' albums, that is. Although I did buy the most recent Interpol. Think that might have been this year.

I only got one, I think.

Pah, fools!

<3 for downloads.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 8 2008, 2:52 PM GMT

Blimey, I think that's two more than me this year. Unless you count endless 'BBC Radiophonic retrospective' albums, that is. Although I did buy the most recent Interpol. Think that might have been this year.

I got one of those BBC Radiophonic workshop albums a few years back, all Doctor Who noises and stuff. Delia Derbyshire had something to do with it.