British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 546

Quote: JuliaC @ December 7 2008, 12:34 AM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Cruel!

:O Teary

Quote: JuliaC @ December 7 2008, 12:35 AM GMT

Good god, yes! It makes me want to head butt the TV. Angry

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 7 2008, 12:35 AM GMT

:O Teary

Console Hug

Quote: DaButt @ December 7 2008, 12:34 AM GMT

He was my favorite crocodilian when I was a kid in the sixties. My tastes changed a little in the nineties after paying many thousands of dollars in tuition. ;)

:D

Quote: JuliaC @ December 7 2008, 12:36 AM GMT

Console Hug

Hug

Quote: JuliaC @ December 7 2008, 12:35 AM GMT

Good god, yes! It makes me want to head butt the TV. Angry

The bit that makes me laugh is when they skateboard down the hill but AMAZINGLY are still able to pose in their knickers.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 7 2008, 12:38 AM GMT

The bit that makes me laugh is when they skateboard down the hill but AMAZINGLY are still able to pose in their knickers.

I thought you girls prided yourselves on your ability to multi-task?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 7 2008, 12:38 AM GMT

:D I also like the extremely poor dubbing. :)

Quote: JuliaC @ December 7 2008, 12:39 AM GMT

:D I also like the extremely poor dubbing. :)

Awww give them credit. The poor girls can't bounce about AND lip synch at the same time! Smarmy

Bloody hell Nil and Julia your communication is carried out almost entirely in smilies! What are you going to do when you finally elope together and marry? You can't just draw some smilies and sit there holding them up. That would be quite funny though.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ December 7 2008, 12:40 AM GMT

Awww give them credit. The poor girls can't bounce about AND lip synch at the same time! Smarmy

:) They look awfully cold too. Silly girls thinking bra and pants was going to be suitable for frolicking in the snow. Rolling eyes

Quote: Moonstone @ December 7 2008, 12:41 AM GMT

Bloody hell Nil and Julia your communication is carried out almost entirely in smilies! What are you going to do when you finally elope together and marry? You can't just draw some smilies and sit there holding them up. That would be quite funny though.

Laughing out loud

That's what we did at the meet up; it seemed to work ok. :)

Quote: Moonstone @ December 7 2008, 12:41 AM GMT

:P

THE LAST MILLIONAIRE.

i'm watching darts for some reason. much as i want to i just can't bring myself to turn it off, i've become emotionally involved.

I like the darts!

i think maybe i do too. this is all very confusing. i've got a sudden urge to wear an ill-fitting shiny shirt with my name on the back.

Quote: Gavin @ December 6 2008, 5:49 PM GMT

Whats that?

:O :O :O :O :O

Quote: JuliaC @ December 6 2008, 9:26 PM GMT

I thought that! He seems incredibly nervous.

I thought it seemd like he had a cold.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 6 2008, 10:33 PM GMT

Anyone know what was being shouted, and by who, during that Ricky Gervais vt?

Well it was apparently Kevin Bishop shouting out soon after. Possibly him. General insults "f**ker" etc I think.

Don't disagree with the sentiment...

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 6 2008, 10:33 PM GMT

Loved The Detectives!! :D

:)