Quote: EllieJP @ December 3 2008, 8:51 PM GMT

Doh! I missed my 9000th post!

Anyway... go me! \o/

Hazzah!!! \o/

Quote: EllieJP @ December 3 2008, 8:51 PM GMT

Doh! I missed my 9000th post!

Anyway... go me! \o/

Wooooooo & hooooooo!!!

Had some sad news tonight guys. A guy I was at Uni with died from a virus while travelling. I didn't know him that well (only to say hi) but my best friends who knew him well have been crying down the phone (we live far away) and I just feel so sad. It just shows how easily someone you love can be taken away from you. :(

Quote: EllieJP @ December 3 2008, 10:08 PM GMT

Had some sad news tonight guys. A guy I was at Uni with died from a virus while travelling. I didn't know him that well (only to say hi) but my best friends who knew him well have been crying down the phone (we live far away) and I just feel so sad. It just shows how easily someone you love can be taken away from you. :(

Awww no Ellie! :(

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Console

Sooooo sad. :(

Quote: EllieJP @ December 3 2008, 10:12 PM GMT

Sooooo sad. :(

Console aww hun sorry to hear that

My best friend from my sixth form college days died last year. Still hurts a lot. We played a lot of sport together went out drinking pretty inseparable really. So after the funeral which I found almost unbearable I decided that's it. Live life to the full. Go/do things if you've got the opportunity. So now I do daft things like travel up to London to meet people I've never met before. What a terrible mistake that was :P

Things like that can be life changing. I encourage everyone and especially you Ells Bells to do the same. It feels very good and something good comes out of something tragic.

What about having a wank on a bus?

Quote: roscoff @ December 3 2008, 10:25 PM GMT

Things like that can be life changing. I encourage everyone and especially you Ells Bells to do the same. It feels very good and something good comes out of something tragic.

It's made me think about moving out of London actually. I have a terribly stressful job and I miss my friends.

Quote: Aaron @ December 3 2008, 10:27 PM GMT

What about having a wank on a bus?

What's new about that?

Quote: EllieJP @ December 3 2008, 10:28 PM GMT

It's made me think about moving out of London actually. I have a terribly stressful job and I miss my friends.

Maybe they should move to you.

Quote: roscoff @ December 3 2008, 10:28 PM GMT

What's new about that?

Touché.

Where do your friends live?

Northampton and Swindon. Northampton is preferred there.

Yay!