British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,658

I keep seeing Gaz from Supergrass at a cafe in Covent Garden.

Quote: PhQnix @ December 3 2008, 3:00 PM GMT

Oh! Julian Rhind-Tutt on the train! I was genuinely happy about that one, I've always found him quite attractive...

But he doesn't look anything like Johnny Depp!...

Quote: zooo @ December 3 2008, 3:01 PM GMT

I think it was last year's Christmas present from my mum.

:D

I once saw Sue Pollard walking out of our local cinema. According to my Mum, she was probably making a film in there!

Quote: PhQnix @ December 3 2008, 3:00 PM GMT

Oh! Julian Rhind-Tutt on the train! I was genuinely happy about that one, I've always found him quite attractive...

That's a good one, not dull! I once saw Billy from Neighbours leaning against a wall in the Underground. Just after he left neighbours, so pre-House. His Mums got MS or something now and he hasn't been back to see her once! Or when his sisters husband died! He's a monster. (In the show, that is)

Quote: Ben @ December 3 2008, 3:02 PM GMT

I once saw Sue Pollard walking out of our local cinema. According to my Mum, she was probably making a film in there!

I wouldn't have thought so.

This story always makes Aaron smile.....

I met Chris Martin before he got famous. He was a total ego-testicle knob back then too.

Hey Bandage, what you gonna smash today?

Quote: Ben @ December 3 2008, 3:04 PM GMT

Hey Bandage, what you gonna smash today?

Your stupid face, Mr I-Learnt-Everything-I-Know-About-The-Film-Production-Process-From-My-Mum.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ December 3 2008, 3:05 PM GMT

Your stupid face, Mr I-Learnt-Everything-I-Know-About-The-Film-Production-Process-From-My-Mum.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

:O BANDAGE!!!

AT LARGE!!

EEEEEK!

I honestly don't know what that means!