British Comedy Guide

How many of you have full time/part time jobs? Page 17

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 27 2008, 11:50 PM GMT

Wanking left handed is good, it half seems like someone else is doing it! :$

Done that way, I've heard it can accelerate hair loss. :)

Quote: Danny K @ November 28 2008, 12:18 AM GMT

Done that way, I've heard it can accelerate hair loss. :)

:O :O :O So that's it!

I think what you're supposed to do is lie on your hand until it goes numb, THEN have a wank and it feels like someone else is doing it. Presumably somebody with little or no grip due to bad circulation.

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 28 2008, 12:26 AM GMT

:O :O :O So that's it!

I think what you're supposed to do is lie on your hand until it goes numb, THEN have a wank and it feels like someone else is doing it. Presumably somebody with little or no grip due to bad circulation.

I can tell you're new at this, (bloody students). No, what you do is this - you lie on your dick until it goes numb, and then . . .

Quote: Danny K @ November 28 2008, 12:57 AM GMT

I can tell you're new at this, (bloody students). No, what you do is this - you lie on your dick until it goes numb, and then . . .

Actually I find the most effective thing is to lie on your wife until SHE goes numb, then it feels like your wife is someone else.

I sold that to Viz. :)

Wave

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/13521

I knew you were good for something Morrace ;)

That's what the Mrs said.

I never.

He's a rogue my mother warned me about.

Your mother warned me about you - but let's not go there!

You went in my special cellar withour my permission!

Who'd you think you are the Austrian police?

Any excuse to bring your idol, Josef Spritzl into it.

He's not my bloody idol!
He just so happens to be very good at designing high security cellars.
Frankly when that Fred West redid the patio 6 times, how many lumps were you giving him with his tea?

Ah! Now an excuse to bring your other idol, Fred West into it. You're a wannabe serial killer aren't you? Or maybe you are a serial killer and you haven't been found out yet!

Ooh this thread resurfaces again. Someone from HM Customs and excise was the OP, if I recall correctly.

Well if anyone asks, my name is SlagA and I'm from Wales. I'll be the one jacking off to the latest Aunt Bessie bill board poster.