British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 524

:D
Sad is good.

Now watching Stephen Fry talking about his American adventures on Richard And Judy's New Position.

I don't have that channel. Curses!

They finished off by talking about his horse escapades. :D

Apparently, when they went to Colchester (I think) barracks to film the title sequence for Blackadder Goes Forth, the idea was for Melchett to be receiving the salute on horseback. So the ... whatever the title was of the guy in charge was, told Stephen he could use his horse, as it was very docile. Then he was led to meet Thunderbolt...

So, he's up on this horse in the parade ground. Huge horse, and of course Fry's tall, so his head's about 17ft from the ground. Everything going fine, until the band strikes up. As soon as the drum gets its first boom, the horse rears up on its hind legs, and Hugh Laurie drops to the floor, rolling and barking like a seal with laughter as Stephen tries to stay on. :D

Ace.

Today I watched a 1980s movie called Real Genius. It was hysterical. :D

The end with the popcorn. :D

Ha!
I can't imagine Stephen on a rampant horse.

:/

Bad choice of word?

Laughing out loud It could possibly have been better...

Nope, seems perfect to me!

Quote: Aaron @ November 26 2008, 8:08 PM GMT

Now watching Stephen Fry talking about his American adventures on Richard And Judy's New Position.

You're one of the 10 viewers they get on Watch then lol.

Shame really as it is a pretty good show.

I turned it off as soon as his bit had been on. Heh.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. :$

Only Fools And Horses. The one with Lady Victoria. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 27 2008, 2:49 PM GMT

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. :$

I like the relationship between Odo and the Ferengi barman.

Quark. :D He's best in the Roswell episode.

There is nothing worth watching all day. It is that thing called Thankskilling where families get together and celebrate genocide. They have parades and turkeys everywhere. ;)