British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,641

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 4:05 PM GMT

Only in your imagination.

I've been paying people to follow him round anf do it the whole year to see the effects. An experiment if you will.

Haha!
Poor Aaron.

Are you doing it to all of us? :O

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 4:05 PM GMT

Only in your imagination.

Hah! No, definitely real.

Quote: zooo @ November 23 2008, 4:25 PM GMT

Haha!
Poor Aaron.

Are you doing it to all of us? :O

Now you know I can't tell you that. It may affect my results.

But we'll all be more paranoid now, so that'll alter them too!

Well if Gavin had really been having someone spying on me, he'd be hit by lawsuits for mental scarring or summink!

Anybody watch the Hatton fight last night/this morning? I went to a friends house to watch it. I arrived at one in the morning, I was the last there and everybody was totally paraletic. So I stayed till five, to which point I got totally out of it. Apparantly when Hatton won I poured four large vodkas out and drank them all to Hatton's health. I then made somebody a cardinal (If you don't understand, watch the Dads Army episode Fallen Idol) I've just had to go back to my mates house with some disinfectant and a sponge to get rid of all my sick on his carpet. How I got home I'll never know? It was bad waking up this morning, as because I stopped drinking at five, I didn't wake up hungover, I woke up pissed, so I was walking about Asda at twelve o'clock still out of it, I've never drank so late before. Anyway, was a good fight and it has left me even more hungry for a Hatton/Mayweather re-match on home turf.

Oh dear.

A warning to all, well, everyone. Don't go anywhere near the new Lynx fragrance, 'Instinct'. Sainsbury's didn't have the one I normally buy, so I gave it a tiny spray. BIG mistake. The smell is vile even by normal standards, it's extremely strong, and my eyes are now stinging.

Awful awful awful. Stay away.

I'm currently using Touch, as they (Asda) were out of Chocolate.

Quote: Aaron @ November 24 2008, 3:14 PM GMT

A warning to all, well, everyone. Don't go anywhere near the new Lynx fragrance, 'Instinct'. Sainsbury's didn't have the one I normally buy, so I gave it a tiny spray. BIG mistake. The smell is vile even by normal standards, it's extremely strong, and my eyes are now stinging.

Awful awful awful. Stay away.

Did you read in the papers about that young boy who sprayed himself with so much Lynx he had a heart attack and died. I know you shouldn't laugh, but...

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 24 2008, 3:15 PM GMT

I'm currently using Touch, as they (Asda) were out of Chocolate.

Yep, that's the one I use (Dark Temptation). Lovely stuff. The best, IMO, they've ever produced. About to go up to ASDA as there were a few other things Sainsbury's didn't have. Hopefully it'll be in stock there...

Quote: chipolata @ November 24 2008, 3:16 PM GMT

Did you read in the papers about that young boy who sprayed himself with so much Lynx he had a heart attack and died. I know you shouldn't laugh, but...

LOL! No, I hadn't heard about that! You got a link?

Quote: chipolata @ November 24 2008, 3:16 PM GMT

I read about that. Sad.

Quote: Aaron @ November 24 2008, 3:18 PM GMT

(Dark Temptation)

That's the one.

Quote: Aaron @ November 24 2008, 3:18 PM GMT

LOL! No, I hadn't heard about that! You got a link?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1087772/Boy-12-collapsed-died-using-Lynx-deodorant.html

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 24 2008, 3:19 PM GMT

That's the one.

:)

We're not entirely different...