British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,635

Haha! The dog's face is "Whu?"

I used to have one of these in black. Great fun - especially in the summer - not so much fun in the winter.

AWESOME!

Cute.

I bet you named it...?

I used to refer to it as the bat mobile, as it was black and so low to the ground. Once the bonnet completely flew off and had to be retrieved from the other side of the road, where it was being driven over by other vehicles. Being made of fibre-glass it luckily survived!

Quentin.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 21 2008, 4:54 PM GMT

Once the bonnet completely flew off and had to be retrieved from the other side of the road, where it was being driven over by other vehicles. Being made of fibre-glass it luckily survived!

Haha!

Quote: zooo @ November 21 2008, 4:20 PM GMT

Celebrity gets new puppy.

It reminds me of one of my (late dogs). I can't help imagining it smells of weetabix too.

I wanna be an astronaut so badly ...

STS-126 astronaut Steve Bowen and Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper (out of frame) worked to clean and lubricate part of the station's starboard Solar Alpha Rotary Joints (SARJ) and to remove two of SARJ's 12 trundle bearing assemblies. The spacewalkers also removed a depleted nitrogen tank from a stowage platform on the outside of the complex and moved it into Endeavour's cargo bay. They also moved a flex hose rotary coupler from the shuttle to the station stowage platform, as well as removing some insulation blankets from the common berthing mechanism on the Kibo laboratory.

I'm gonna be honest with you DaButt not many people will find that interesting you would have to find a real astronomical nut to really understand and even appreciate it.

Fortunately you've found one!

That's so cool!!

Yes, that's pretty freaking cool.

My uncle worked at NASA. TRUFAX!

I'm not sure what his job was exactly, but some of the stuff he worked on is on display in the Space Center museum in Florida.

Quote: Aaron @ November 22 2008, 12:14 PM GMT

My uncle worked at NASA. TRUFAX!

Cool. I work with NASA and other space agencies all the time. It's a whole other world out there.

I think he may have been working there at the time of the moon landings. Must have been. *scratches head*

Just start making up incredible stories. Tell people he designed the testicle warmer in Neil Armstrong's space suit. Or perhaps he squashed up green beans and stuffed them into toothpaste tubes for the astronauts' supper.

Quote: DaButt @ November 22 2008, 12:41 PM GMT

Tell people he designed the testicle warmer in Neil Armstrong's space suit.

Did he ever have children after that?

Quote: DaButt @ November 22 2008, 12:41 PM GMT

Just start making up incredible stories. Tell people he designed the testicle warmer in Neil Armstrong's space suit. Or perhaps he squashed up green beans and stuffed them into toothpaste tubes for the astronauts' supper.

Laughing out loud