British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 515

Quote: Gavin @ November 18 2008, 6:14 PM GMT

British Bulldog ?

Did he die in the ring or something?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2008, 7:29 PM GMT

I don't think so.

He certainly died of a heart attack, but not in the ring.

Quote: Richard Wells @ November 18 2008, 7:30 PM GMT

I don't think so.

He certainly died of a heart attack, but not in the ring.

Pity.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2008, 7:29 PM GMT

Owen Hart died in the ring, when he fell from the lighting rig during a live PPV. Owen and Bulldog were related.

British Bulldog died from a heart attack or something, a few weeks before he was set to make his return to WWF/E.

Quote: Leevil @ November 18 2008, 7:31 PM GMT

Owen Hart died in the ring, when he fell from the lighting ring during a live PPV. Owen and Bulldog were related.

British Bulldog died from a heart attack or something, a few weeks before he was set to make his return to WWF/E.

Oh that's it, I think I remember that. Not seeing him die on pay per view, just reading about it.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2008, 7:31 PM GMT

Pity.

Bit harsh.

I stopped watching wrestling a few years ago, mainly due to just losing interest. But was turned off by the grimness of the fate of Chris Benoit, who went crazy and killed his wife and son and then himself.

Yea that ruined the ongoing Vince McMahon being blown up in his limo storyline.

Damn Benoit.

Laughing out loud

I know, I'm a heartless bastard lol.

Quote: Richard Wells @ November 18 2008, 7:32 PM GMT

Bit harsh.

Or not harsh enough-hey?! I just always wanted to watch one of those suckers die in the ring; is that so wrong? ;)

Quote: zooo @ November 18 2008, 7:27 PM GMT

Isn't there a page three girl or something now who is the daughter of Big Daddy?

And you, ahem, stumbled on this did you?

Seriously though, she must be quite old cos he was getting on a bit back in the 80s.

Benoit was fantastic though and I was never happier then when watching an Angle vs Benoit match.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 18 2008, 7:38 PM GMT

Or not harsh enough-hey?! I just always wanted to watch one of those suckers die in the ring; is that so wrong? ;)

Well I'm not gonna say it's right am I lol.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 18 2008, 7:39 PM GMT

And you, ahem, stumbled on this did you?

Seriously though, she must be quite old cos he was getting on a bit back in the 80s.

Heh! No, she was on one of those reality shows. Maybe it was a different fat wrestler... or maybe he was her grandad!