British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,628

From tonight's Liverpool Echo:

"A WOMAN stabbed her partner during a red wine boozing binge to try and stop him self-harming, a court has heard."

Laughing out loud

His Honour Judge William George imposed a two-year community order on Gregson, but warned her she had come close to being jailed.
He added: "You are a 43-year-old woman who inspires loyalty by her family, which is in your favour.
"On the other side, you are a drunk who stabs people."

Makes perfect sense.

*edit*
Is that bit real...?

Ah Graham, so Gregson is your real surname!

Quote: zooo @ November 18 2008, 4:13 PM GMT

Makes perfect sense.

*edit*
Is that bit real...?

It's all real.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2008/11/18/wine-woman-stabbed-man-100252-22279463/

Anthony Hammond? You'd led us to believe that "Graham Bandage" is only a minor variation on your real name...

BANDAGE!
It's you!

No, it's a mirage!

Biology is donnnne! Well, seemingly.

Oooh! I have a story! It's a good one!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 18 2008, 7:46 PM GMT

Oooh! I have a story! It's a good one!

*shakes Robyn*

Then tell it, damn you!!!

We were in English Lit, and there's twins in our class. Our teacher saw that they weren't in the lesson and said "Where are the twins?", and we all shake our heads to say we don't know. Well, all apart from one of the boys who points at your teacher's breasts and says "They're right there, Miss!" followed by "God, I can't believe I said that, sorry." and Miss saying "I can't believe it either! Just start reading! Someone!"

hahaha!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 18 2008, 8:00 PM GMT

We were in English Lit, and there's twins in our class. Our teacher saw that they weren't in the lesson and said "Where are the twins?", and we all shake our heads to say we don't know. Well, all apart from one of the boys who points at your teacher's breasts and says "They're right there, Miss!" followed by "God, I can't believe I said that, sorry." and Miss saying "I can't believe it either! Just start reading! Someone!"

Laughing out loud

It all starts to make sense when we hear about your peers!