British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,619

That does sound a bit annoying. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2008, 8:28 PM GMT

Well it all started when he sent me a text saying he wasn't feeling well, so I said would it be better if I left him alone (I was going round after giving blood), he wrote back saying yes that would be a good idea. So I went home for dinner to get a text saying where was I. He had meant to leave him alone sex wise, not not to come round. So now he's sulking cause we'd been planning to cook together and he was hungry. So I'm ignoring him till he calms down.

It does seriously suck and hurt to be planning something like that with someone only to have it changed/cancelled/whatever at the last minute.

But without seeing the actual texts, I'm not placing any blame.

I appreciate that it was a pain, so said I'd come round straight away (I would have only been leaving 15 mins later than I would have been) but he said not too bother, and then 45 mins later I got the sulky text.

But Ellie went round anyway, so surely he's just being a bit silly now? I don't know.

Cherish your time with her silly man! Silly people. Enjoy it! Enjoy it!

Quote: Seefacts @ November 17 2008, 8:35 PM GMT

I love Daleks. And men.

Are you ever going to change that Dalek line Seefacts?!?! It annoys me! Not the above one. The whatever you call it line. Signiture?

No, I didn't go round cause he said not to bother.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2008, 8:49 PM GMT

No, I didn't go round cause he said not to bother.

Oh Ellie. :(

That's not so fun. Perhaps my view is distorted.

*shrugs*

He shouldn't have been so ambigious in his leaving him alone agreement.

Or at least he shouldn't be sulking, it was a misunderstanding, innit. :)

The Magical Aura of Laura prevails again.

Quote: zooo @ November 17 2008, 8:50 PM GMT

He shouldn't have been so ambigious in his leaving him alone agreement.

Or at least he shouldn't be sulking, it was a misunderstanding, innit. :)

Exactly, and because I care so much I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself where as he's probably enjoying his night.

Post some naked pictures of yourself, that'll make you feel better. Whistling nnocently ;)

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 17 2008, 8:55 PM GMT

Post some naked pictures of yourself, that'll make you feel better. Whistling nnocently ;)

I concur.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 17 2008, 8:55 PM GMT

Tempting... so tempting.

:D

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 17 2008, 9:04 PM GMT

:D

If three men ask, she has no choice. That's the law, as I understand it; and I'm a professional Law Man.