British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,618

Teehee!!!

Quote: PhQnix @ November 17 2008, 7:43 PM GMT

I didn't say it was bad. Or at least I didn't mean to.

I'm confused now.

What's everyone doing?

Not singing...You?

I just eated a cookie.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 17 2008, 8:18 PM GMT

Not singing...You?

Watching the Flintstones and nursing my arm... oh and having a real sulk over my stupid boyfriend. Grrrrrrrrr

Did he penalise another girl?

No, he's just having a sulk, which is making me angry.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2008, 8:22 PM GMT

Infinite loop.

Don't let the romance die Ellie!

Or something.

Don't take romantic advice from a 17 year old being the lesson here.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2008, 8:22 PM GMT

Why, what did you do to him?

Or, what DIDN'T you do?

Quote: PhQnix @ November 17 2008, 8:25 PM GMT

Infinite loop.

Don't let the romance die Ellie!

Or something.

Well it all started when he sent me a text saying he wasn't feeling well, so I said would it be better if I left him alone (I was going round after giving blood), he wrote back saying yes that would be a good idea. So I went home for dinner to get a text saying where was I. He had meant to leave him alone sex wise, not not to come round. So now he's sulking cause we'd been planning to cook together and he was hungry. So I'm ignoring him till he calms down.

Sulky bugger. ;)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2008, 8:28 PM GMT

Well it all started when he sent me a text saying he wasn't feeling well, so I said would it be better if I left him alone (I was going round after giving blood), he wrote back saying yes that would be a good idea. So I went home for dinner to get a text saying where was I. He had meant to leave him alone sex wise, not not to come round. So now he's sulking cause we'd been planning to cook together and he was hungry. So I'm ignoring him till he calms down.

Errr Errr

You must know that men need nursing back to health ASAP.

Quote: EllieJP @ November 17 2008, 8:28 PM GMT

He is a fool. Tell him some punk-ass kid on the internet says he's a fool.