British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,609

Quote: Moonstone @ November 16 2008, 5:41 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Never thought about that!

Priddy damn cool. Let us know when you've got some more up mate.

:D will do mate hopefully be one in a couple of weeks ready for xmas.

Post when it's done then. Not gonna miss the Christmas special :D

Hello!

Anyone there?

Wave

Robyn! How're you?

I'm okay, thank you! Being driven mad on a lot of fronts, but okay! How are you, Elliot?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 8:17 PM GMT

I'm okay, thank you! Being driven mad on a lot of fronts, but okay! How are you, Elliot?

That's not good. Your man giving you any trouble? I hope not, I'll sort him out otherwise.

He's a bit rubbish, really, even if he does do well with books and not getting lost. How're things with you and, seeing as it's apparently so funny when I say it, your 'bird'?

She's okay. Worries too much. Very sweet though. Filthiest mind I've ever known, however.

How's school?

It's okay, thanks, but really stressing me out - not that I'm one to worry. January biology exam, individual assignment and having to abandon Katie to eat apples. UCAS is sent though! How about with you?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 8:29 PM GMT

It's okay, thanks, but really stressing me out - not that I'm one to worry. January biology exam, individual assignment and having to abandon Katie to eat apples. UCAS is sent though! How about with you?

Apples. Cor.

UCAS is sent, not cleared. Choices made though. Essays, essays, essays. I still love English though.

How's... erm... your guitar! How's your guitar?

*Core. Not that I'm one to reuse a joke, either. ;)

My guitar is my brother's and is relatively unused! How's yours, or are you still being stuck on bass?

Some little punk-ass kid was round at mine and totally schooled me on it. Made me look awful. Still very guitarry though.

How's your book?

You guys are just too cute.

:)

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 16 2008, 8:53 PM GMT

You guys are just too cute.

:)

Puppy Love Rubes? Hug