British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,608

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 4:08 PM GMT

>_< Just remembered something I said yesterday which Ian would love.

go on...

*Sigh* Playing DigDug, Benn hit "fire" once but didn't realise you had to keep pressing it to kill the enemies. We were all a bit too into the games and I said "No, Benn! You need to carry on pumping the monkey!" because you use a bicycle pump type thing to kill the monkey enemies. All the boys just stopped and then erupted into hysterics, while I was SO embarrassed.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 4:22 PM GMT

*Sigh* Playing DigDug, Benn hit "fire" once but didn't realise you had to keep pressing it to kill the enemies. We were all a bit too into the games and I said "No, Benn! You need to carry on pumping the monkey!" because you use a bicycle pump type thing to kill the monkey enemies. All the boys just stopped and then erupted into hysterics, while I was SO embarrassed.

I'm having that.

My mum had another laugh about it this morning too.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 4:29 PM GMT

My mum had another laugh about it this morning too.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Bless Robyn :) you do make me larff.

:( Hmph.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 4:34 PM GMT

:( Hmph.

No flouncing, I can't deal with flouncing today :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 4:22 PM GMT

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa, that is gold!

Damn you Gav - tis a kind of theft I tell you!

This is you, you big thieving opportunist

And this is me

MY IMAGE QUIPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote: Moonstone @ November 16 2008, 5:08 PM GMT

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa, that is gold!

:(

Quote: Gavin @ November 16 2008, 5:12 PM GMT

MY IMAGE QUIPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Revenge, mwahahaaa! You are no match for me.

By the way I just took a look at your Newmans. That's ace mate - quality! I can't believe that's Charley's voice though. She sounds like someone famous but I can't think who it is.

But you only have one episode as far as I can see. There's an episode guide but no links.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ November 16 2008, 5:15 PM GMT

:(

But it is, and I can't believe Gav denied me a new sig :(

Quote: Moonstone @ November 16 2008, 5:16 PM GMT

Revenge, mwahahaaa! You are no match for me.

By the way I just took a look at your Newmans. That's ace mate - quality! I can't believe that's Charley's voice though. She sounds like someone famous but I can't think who it is.

But you only have one episode as far as I can see. There's an episode guide but no links.

Thanks mate :) the site is going through some changes atm so not everything is fully functional atm. Charley sounds great :)

Quote: Gavin @ November 16 2008, 5:19 PM GMT

Thanks mate :)

No problem. It is quality, good work. You really must have to have some patience for it.

the site is going through some changes atm so not everything is fully functional atm.

Ah right.

Charley sounds great :)

She does, but noone sounds as you expect. Except you, for some reason you sound exactly as I expected!
How does it work then, does she send you wav files or something?

Quote: Moonstone @ November 16 2008, 5:25 PM GMT

No problem. It is quality, good work. You really must have to have some patience for it.

She does, but noone sounds as you expect. Except you, for some reason you sound exactly as I expected!
How does it work then, does she send you wav files or something?

Couple of months Aye.

Lol well you have dreamt about me before so you've heard my voice before ;)

Yer Charley reads script does a couple of takes and sends it me on wav then I listen and might go back do another or plod on with cutting. all the takes together to get best of all.

Quote: Gavin @ November 16 2008, 5:28 PM GMT

Lol well you have dreamt about me before so you've heard my voice before ;)

Laughing out loud Never thought about that!

Yer Charley reads script does a couple of takes and sends it me on wav then I listen and might go back do another or plod on with cutting. all the takes together to get best of all.

Priddy damn cool. Let us know when you've got some more up mate.