British Comedy Guide

General, General Thread Page 1,595

Quote: EllieJP @ November 14 2008, 9:41 AM GMT

My boyfriend met my Dad and Step-Mum last night...

And it went well!!:O

Dump him.

I love meeting people's parents, but as soon as I have to meet a girlfriend's parents then I become awfully awkward. Suddenly I can't sit there and shout "bollocks!" every 5 minutes.

Quote: roscoff @ November 14 2008, 9:55 AM GMT

Oi wife! What the hell you doing with a boyfriend? Just when I'd committed to actually seeing you in the flesh so to speak. Never mind it'll be a good chance to cheat on him. Start as you mean to go on I say. Whistling nnocently

I thought you'd died... I even claimed on the insurance. Should have paddled further in that canoo of yours.

Quote: Ben @ November 14 2008, 10:16 AM GMT

I love meeting people's parents,

You're an odd, sexy fellow.

No Matthew - you're the odd, sexy fellow! ;)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 14 2008, 10:19 AM GMT

No Matthew - you're the odd, sexy fellow! ;)

I can't deny it. Apart from the sexy bit. I may be a lot of things, but I can't claim that!

I think you're sexy! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 14 2008, 10:22 AM GMT

I think you're sexy! :)

*yanks collar* Oh my!

Ha! A girl at work just told me that she can't speak to me as much now! In her appraisal it was brought up that I distract her from her work! I'm such a life ruiner!

Quote: Ben @ November 14 2008, 10:22 AM GMT

Ha! A girl at work just told me that she can't speak to me as much now! In her appraisal it was brought up that I distract her from her work! I'm such a life ruiner!

Just thinking about you distracts me from my work Ben. You great hunk of man flesh you.

Quote: Ben @ November 14 2008, 10:22 AM GMT

High Five! ;)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 14 2008, 10:23 AM GMT

Just thinking about you distracts me from my work Ben. You great hunk of man flesh you.

You distract me from my work too. I can't help but think "I wonder what it's like to stroke Matt's balls".

Talking of balls, isn't it fun when you get in a bath and your sack rapidly contracts and expands?

Quote: Ben @ November 14 2008, 10:33 AM GMT

You distract me from my work too. I can't help but think "I wonder what it's like to stroke Matt's balls".

Talking of balls, isn't it fun when you get in a bath and your sack rapidly contracts and expands?

Ben, you are a sick, sick man.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 14 2008, 10:34 AM GMT

Ben, you are a sick, sick man.

Oh I'm sorry, Matt. Oh so sorry. How insensitive of me.

I should explain, ladies and gentlemen. Poor Matt was involved in a terrible boating accident a few years back and now has no testes. BUT BOY CAN HE SING!

Quote: Ben @ November 14 2008, 10:33 AM GMT

I like to make my jap's eye sing showtunes.